Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

For those who haven't read it, Infinite Frontier confirmed this: the section featuring Barbara had her explain her new status quo as being behind the keyboard again, not because she can't go out and kick A as Batgirl but because Cass and Steph are covering that end of things for her now.

Team Batgirl has officially arrived.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    For those who haven't read it, Infinite Frontier confirmed this: the section featuring Barbara had her explain her new status quo as being behind the keyboard again, not because she can't go out and kick A as Batgirl but because Cass and Steph are covering that end of things for her now.
    Slight qualification:

cover from Batman Eternal #24 (November 2014)

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post

cover from Batman Eternal #24 (November 2014)
    One of the best covers ever!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

One of the best costume ever

Extraordinary Member

Really, it’s only problem was that Eternal wound up kind of splitting Steoh’s expected character arc between herself and Bluebird - Harper could have used a different partner than Tim, and Steph could have been reintroduced to Tim that way instead.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Default First appearance: Detective Comics #647 (Early August 1992)

Dang! It's been almost 30 years since Stephanie / Spoiler was introduced!

Gotta love that early-1990s hair style Steph rocked back in the day!

Amazing Member

Rumor said Mcfarlane will launch Spoiler Steph 7 inch action figure soon. And Batgirl Cass.

Quote Originally Posted by GaryFisher View Post
    Rumor said Mcfarlane will launch Spoiler Steph 7 inch action figure soon. And Batgirl Cass.
    That would be amazing!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Dang! It's been almost 30 years since Stephanie / Spoiler was introduced!

Gotta love that early-1990s hair style Steph rocked back in the day!
    When you suddenly realize that Spoiler's original costume comes from the same era as like ... Azrael and Mirage ... and Spawn ... and man everybody was doing the full tight head-mask with the expressive eyes and a big old Wraith-like cape and hood and Pirate Boots and smattering of straps thing back then. We should compile a list of every character from the Very Late 80s through the Early 90s that is an example of this. I remember at least Halloween costumes at the time often had sort of 'wraith-like' hoods with blacked out one-way face coverings, too, in real life. It's funny to me on reflection that these are the costumes that come across now, 30 years later, as, if not timeless ... at least a LOT MORE TIMELESS with a subtle tweak here and there ... than their shoulder-pad and cyber-metal and spike overkill counterparts.
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

But . . . but . . . I don't want to have to buy Batman: Urban Legends to get a Cass and Steph story!

I don't want to pay $7.99 for a comic book when I'm really only interested in a small section of the issue.

IT IS FINALLY COMING! Hooray!!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    IT IS FINALLY COMING! Hooray!!!!!
    Well the only thing that's been confirmed is a story in the anthology book but hopefully they do get an actual title spinning out of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Well the only thing that's been confirmed is a story in the anthology book but hopefully they do get an actual title spinning out of this.
    Well, Williamson said "big plans" which I am pretty sure are not just "a short story."