Page 658 of 719 FirstFirst ... 158558608648654655656657658659660661662668708 ... LastLast
Results 9,856 to 9,870 of 10783

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Grats on the re-launch of X-Men Red.
    I just noticed this!

Hopefully Jean gets the Wolverine treatment and juggles multiple books. Yeah but see there was 0 reason to even include that in the promo image. If Jean was getting a new costume then show it already.
    They may be going for a shock reveal for optimum publicity, especially with how many people are pining for her to get a new look.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    I just noticed this!

They may be going for a shock reveal for optimum publicity, especially with how many people are pining for her to get a new look.

I hope so. Like I understand the ORIGNAL mentality behind the throwback but now it's just played out and to be frank, ugly to look at, especially with the oversized gloves. In fact I would even go so far to say that it's literally beneath her to be wearing it now.

I know between Emma, Jumbo, or hell even Storm, SOMEBODY can fix -- THAT.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

People have already commented that X-men is like a stealth Jean solo. Maybe there will be a reshuffle next year and it morphs into Red and leans into the Jean angle as lead

Jean should use her TK power to rearrange molecules and play with different looks, colors, costume details----which we get to see on-page.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

BANNED

Grats on the re-launch of X-Men Red. Hopefully Jean gets the Wolverine treatment and juggles multiple books.

Yeah but see there was 0 reason to even include that in the promo image. If Jean was getting a new costume then show it already.
    I would wager that X-Men Red is just a title.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    If it is then marvel just trolling Jean at this point.

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

BANNED

I mean, there are probably red-related characters in it.

I think Jean will continue to be in Duggan X-Men.

I hope so. Like I understand the ORIGNAL mentality behind the throwback but now it's just played out and to be frank, ugly to look at, especially with the oversized gloves. In fact I would even go so far to say that it's literally beneath her to be wearing it now.
    At this point, unless it's servicing character development, it is beneath her to be wearing this costume. However, I have a hunch that her costume change, which both Duggan and Larraz have alluded to, is going to coincide with a major shift for her. So, I can understand editorial not wanting to reveal it passively on an initial promo.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    People have already commented that X-men is like a stealth Jean solo. Maybe there will be a reshuffle next year and it morphs into Red and leans into the Jean angle as lead
    As I noted in the other thread, I would love it if Scott remained on X-Men as leader and Jean moved back to X-Men: Red and resumed her position as leader. Also, Jean did talk about "splitting the team" in issue #3...

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Jean should use her TK power to rearrange molecules and play with different looks, colors, costume details----which we get to see on-page.
    God, I would love this.

I'm tempted to side with you and err on the side of caution but my enthusiasm cannot be contained.

Exactly.

I mean, there are probably red-related characters in it.

I think Jean will continue to be in Duggan X-Men.
    We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Just as in the Phoenix saga <3 ! I also remember Rachel talking about her mother (alt Jean) doing the same thing all the time. I would love it to see it on panel with Jean again.

Yeah but see there was 0 reason to even include that in the promo image. If Jean was getting a new costume then show it already.
    They could always be doing that that to hide her new costume (If she's getting one that is), something like that was done in Young Allies, where covers showed Anya with her Araña costume, to hide that she was changing her costume because of Grim Hunt's events in ASM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    They could always be doing that that to hide her new costume (If she's getting one that is), something like that was done in Young Allies, where covers showed Anya with her Araña costume, to hide that she was changing her costume because of Grim Hunt's events in ASM.
    Exactly. I'm cautiously excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    At this point, unless it's servicing character development, it is beneath her to be wearing this costume. However, I have a hunch that her costume change, which both Duggan and Larraz have alluded to, is going to coincide with a major shift for her. So, I can understand editorial not wanting to reveal it passively on an initial promo.
    I'll trust in the process for now. I just hope that at the end of 2022 we're not still having this talk lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Like I said with Merc, I'll trust the process. I just wish they would read the room already. Like literally no one is here for this costume at this point.

I'll trust in the process for now. I just hope that at the end of 2022 we're not still having this talk lol.
    Chiiile...you and me both!

I just wish they would read the room already. Like literally no one is here for this costume at this point.
    Same.

I'll trust in the process for now.I just hope that at the end of 2022 we're not still having this talk lol.
    Please

10char

Jean is in the middle next to Xavier and Magneto makes me believe in the possibility of her having greater relevance. Regarding the costume, I've already lost hope