Page 593 of 719 FirstFirst ... 93493543583589590591592593594595596597603643693 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,895 of 10783
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I’ve literally been naked in jacuzzis with men I was attracted to and on dates with and didn’t have sex with them.

I’m not saying they didn’t have sex. I’m saying they may or may both have. Stating it as fact is really just a projection- until one is ready to admit “it’s how they viewed what happened” rather than “it’s what happened.”.

I will take the clues and the hints and enter it into my headcanon, but doesn’t make it fact. Kinda like I’d like to believe jean is an omega tk, but it was very clear that hickmans omega streamlining was the supreme law of the land, so I’m going with the guy who’s in charge of the status quo. Think about that. I’m choosing to believe the view ?hickman) that I DONT prefer, because it feels moot to compare unambiguous to possibly-intended-
    Possibly-no comma-misinterpretation until we have more evidence or confirmation.

. I support people having their own beliefs based on the scenes such as the hot tub scene, but think it’s these moments we need to learn to distinguish the unambiguous and the possibilities.
    I believe you but Jean here is sitting on his lap, drinking bear, talking about being too good for each other and tastes of poison, Logan's running his hand through her hair and they are alone as well.And we've seen them kiss on panel in Wolverine as well.I think it's pretty clear what happened here.

Aside from the comics explanation below, there is also some other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    C'mon, that's just being obtuse for the sake of it. She was straddling him. They may not have necessarily had sex here, but no, this is not "intimacy of very close friends". The fact that you can be naked with someone in a jaccuzi and not have sex with them changes nothing about the scene, whether they're about to **** or not isn't the whole determining factor.

The way they're acting is also not one of that being unusual, or of doubt of the nature of the situation. And then there's the dialogue "If you think I'm too good for X-Force you probably think I'm too good for you", "Sure, but you need a taste of poison now and then". The panel ends with him holding her face and then it zooms out with them pressed onto each other (which does seem like a kiss to me, but that specific part and that only I'll agree isn't clear).
    Yeah, we have to keep in mind comics don't show nsfw stuff a lot of the time and I think them kissing in pretty clear in the last panel.

Those of you that believe more than what is depicted happened between Jean and Logan definitely have reason to believe that. However, it isn’t made conclusively clear that they had sex.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Whether or not there was penetration and climax is irrelevant...the scene clearly depicts them getting very intimate. (I believe there was a note from Cassara somewhere on twatter, where he initially drew Jean to be naked but was editorially vetoed).

If that scene was in a movie or a novel...it would be reasonably ascertained that sex followed. But somehow, in comics more concrete proof is needed.

Oddly enough no such concrete proof is needed to make Rachel and Kitty lesbians or Storm and Yukio hot for each other because a look, and a touch is all that's needed to verify love and same-sex attraction.

Blindness, like ignorance, truly is willful, indeed.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Whether or not there was penetration and climax is irrelevant...
    D, you are on a roll tonight! 😂🤣😂🤣😂

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
    It's been a long day...and I haven't had my evening glass of Eldorado 25, yet.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
    It's been a long day...and I haven't had my evening glass of Eldorado 25, yet.
    I'm sorry to hear that. Nonetheless, it's been fun reading you pop off, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    I refuse to be disrespectful in Jean's house.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I refuse to be disrespectful in Jean's house.
    Isn’t it par for the course with that one, though? 😂

I’d much rather focus on who made it happen. Transcendent as always…

Also, maybe it was a little more than friendly banter, 🤣…

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Those of you that believe more than what is depicted happened between Jean and Logan definitely have reason to believe that. However, it isn’t made conclusively clear that they had sex.
    I'd agree but comics have shown us less than this a lot of times and then we know something happened.

Maybe we should just tweet at the writer.This is Percy, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I'd agree but comics have shown us less than this a lot of times and then we know something happened.

Maybe we should just tweet at the writer.This is Percy, right?
    Yep, it's Percy. He's approachable, too. He's like a few of my tweets mentioning him, and I've seen him directly respond to fan questions.

Extraordinary Member

Yep, it's Percy. He's approachable, too. He's like a few of my tweets mentioning him, and I've seen him directly respond to fan questions.
    Good to know, we should all try to reach him about this LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Omega_DCD View Post
    Yeah I'm glad we got Taylor's post-resurrection Jean instead of Rosenberg's. Jean being proactive after death (hers and other's) is very much in character.

After emerging from the cocoon, Jean saw the state of the world and immediately wanted to help her fellow mutants, even without Xavier, or the X-Men as they currently were...leading to the formation of X-Factor

After Cyclops "died" at the hands of Apocalypse, Jean took time to cope in Muir Island and did so by helping Moira, helping recruit new X-Men such as Thunderbird III, and bonding with Cable, leading to becoming an active X-Man again, with her perseverance not going unnoticed (from Rogue).

Also I thought the whole point of Jean mocking the Phoenix with "Is that all?" after it temporarily brought Scott back to life, was that this time Jean got to properly say goodbye to Scott. She got a measure of closure. So why would she be in such sullen state?

Also another tidbit highlighting Jean's perspective, at the start of X-tinction Agenda, Jean and de-aged Ororo are talking and catching up and at the end they say "To the X-Men then! Who do not die the old fashioned way. And no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever."
    Just to add context to what I mentioned and why I feel Jean's perseverance after her return and during Scott's "death" is the correct take...as opposed to what Rosenberg wanted for her

Quote Originally Posted by Omega_DCD View Post
    Yeah I'm glad we got Taylor's post-resurrection Jean instead of Rosenberg's. Jean being proactive after death (hers and other's) is very much in character.

After emerging from the cocoon, Jean saw the state of the world and immediately wanted to help her fellow mutants, even without Xavier, or the X-Men as they currently were...leading to the formation of X-Factor

After Cyclops "died" at the hands of Apocalypse, Jean took time to cope in Muir Island and did so by helping Moira, helping recruit new X-Men such as Thunderbird III, and bonding with Cable, leading to becoming an active X-Man again, with her perseverance not going unnoticed (from Rogue).

Also I thought the whole point of Jean mocking the Phoenix with "Is that all?" after it temporarily brought Scott back to life, was that this time Jean got to properly say goodbye to Scott. She got a measure of closure. So why would she be in such sullen state?

Also another tidbit highlighting Jean's perspective, at the start of X-tinction Agenda, Jean and de-aged Ororo are talking and catching up and at the end they say "To the X-Men then! Who do not die the old fashioned way. And no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever."
    I forgot to comment on your observations here. I agree with everything you've said and love that you pointed all of this out!

I forgot to comment on your observations here. I agree with everything you've said and love that you pointed all of this out!
    Thanks Mercury ❤, likewise I'm always digging your insights, I'm catching up on them in the X-Men #4 review thread atm