Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Iron man's suit is made of liquid metal technology.There's no screws for her to mess up.
    Jean's tk can operate at a molecular/subatomic level, so, yeah...

And as soon as he feels said blood Flow(you are saying Jean gets the drop on them which I concur is necessary for this to be a fight) he is still fast enough for the hammer strike.
    She's very fast with her tk. Do you know how fast an object needs to fly to achieve escape velocity from Mars, which is what she achieved with her tk in Planet Size X-Men? 11,386.005727 mph. And that's considering that she hurled an object the size of a skyscraper and that weighed multiple tons.

He is.Read any morden hulk comic.Any telepath and even astral plane magic stuff from Doctor Strange couldn't take him down.
    She can't.Hulk can easily thunderclap her way before that.
    Again, her tk is extremely powerful.

Just one thing I feel you ignore, all this is happening at the same time.This isn't a 1v1 case.All these guys plus Captain marvel,Ghost rider, Blade and Black Panther(also Echo phoenix and the starbrand but let's leave them out for now since that's just a stomp) will be with them too.Even if you believe she can do this 1v1(it's doubtful imo but I can see it happening) but together(they are a very good team with amazing team-work and experience) is just not viable imo.
    Now we're getting spicey. Jean will peel the skins off of their skulls, too. lol.
    Last edited by Mercury; 07-21-2021 at 12:55 PM.