Page 405 of 719 FirstFirst ... 305355395401402403404405406407408409415455505 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 10783

I had to correct someone regarding Jean’s reaction to Scott walking out on Madelyne Pryor and Nathan Summers. She never gets credit for criticizing and refusing to be with him:

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

I completely forgot Jean told Scott she had always thought she'd have a little girl with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    I completely forgot Jean told Scott she had always thought she'd have a little girl with him.
    I remembered Jean making that statement, but for some reason I thought it was years before this happened.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

BANNED

So... This is where Grant Morrison pinched his "Live, Scott" idea from.

Artist John Tyler Christopher will be selling these amazing variant covers on his site in August 5th 6pm EDT The crown…
    Exclusively at johntylerchristopher.com

0562D974-2BA9-4E84-AD54-9758801D299A.jpg

White Phoenix of the Crown

1C356356-3DAE-415C-BE78-C6BB07E98F0C.jpg

I love those, Rebel Heart. I tweeted them. Also, I love this piece of Jean in her Red costume by Giovani Luengo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Heart View Post
    They remind me of those Phoenix Tonner dolls. Not a bad thing. Just a funny thing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    I love those, Rebel Heart. I tweeted them. Also, I love this piece of Jean in her Red costume by Giovani Luengo.

Whoa! Very nice!

Hi everyone! As a die-hard Jean fan, I hoped to find a community to talk about Jean for a long time, since the fandom in general tends to be a bit harsh about her. I'm so glad of finding this forum thread. I literally made my account just to join! For my part, I'm a bit anxious about Jean's current role. I'm feeling a little bit disappointed overall of her characterization in Krakoa. She has been having great feats of power, but I'm missing a more personal talk about her, her feelings and experiences, and a more solid arc (I really hope Duggan gives her one). I liked her characterization in X-Force. I really wished to see her in S.W.O.R.D since she is actually one of the most "cosmic" mutants (if not the first?), and the one who has a connection to the White Hot Room and M'kraan crystal, but with the distancement of the Phoenix from her, and the lack of awknoledgment by Marvel of her time as WP of the Crown, I don't think it will happen (sadly). Anyway, always hoping for more great Jean content. Thanks for making this thread!

Welcome, Starchilde! It always feels good to meet a new Jean Grey fan I'm new on this forum, too, and have learned quite a bit and had some stimulating conversations and debates. I hope you enjoy your time here.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Starchilde View Post
    Hi everyone! As a die-hard Jean fan, I hoped to find a community to talk about Jean for a long time, since the fandom in general tends to be a bit harsh about her. I'm so glad of finding this forum thread. I literally made my account just to join! For my part, I'm a bit anxious about Jean's current role. I'm feeling a little bit disappointed overall of her characterization in Krakoa. She has been having great feats of power, but I'm missing a more personal talk about her, her feelings and experiences, and a more solid arc (I really hope Duggan gives her one). I liked her characterization in X-Force. I really wished to see her in S.W.O.R.D since she is actually one of the most "cosmic" mutants (if not the first?), and the one who has a connection to the White Hot Room and M'kraan crystal, but with the distancement of the Phoenix from her, and the lack of awknoledgment by Marvel of her time as WP of the Crown, I don't think it will happen (sadly). Anyway, always hoping for more great Jean content. Thanks for making this thread!
    Welcome!
    And another XForce!Jean fan. Excellent! Fair warning, I think we might be a small bunch. lol

Welcome to the Jean Grey/Phoenix appreciation thread Starchilde! Hope you survive the experience Sorry, I had to, lol

Anyway I definitely echo your wishes and concerns about Jean being connected or involved in some way with more cosmic elements, especially the White Hot Room/Mysterium development in S.W.O.R.D....especially because of my own personal wish that some writer would play up Jean's innate connection to the M'Kraan Crystal/WHR that supercedes her (now severed) connection to the Phoenix. Maybe given the "warning" Doom just gave to Storm, Jean may have to resolve something...but I doubt it. This era seems to want to ignore huge swaths of Jean's history

Hello and Welcome!

Glad you are a die-hard Jean Grey fan. We need more of those, especially on this thread!

I agree with you that Jean is one of the first Cosmic Mutants, if not the first and Jean should play a prominent role in Sword, since it is Jean who has had a connection to the White Hot Room and the M'Kraan Crystal. But I don't think this is where think that is what they are planning. We shall see. Still plenty of great Jean topics to talk about.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!