Page 137 of 719 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187237637 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 10783

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post

Jean's voice is alright but I am so over the vilification of the Phoenix Force. So over it.

Oh, and also, Maya's not like other girls:

Sigh.
    Jean was never a solitary person, she always had friends even outside of x-men. This rewritten of Phoenix story is really awful.

Aaron really took seriously Echo as a Phoenix host.

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Jean was never a solitary person, she always had friends even outside of x-men. This rewritten of Phoenix story is really awful.

Aaron really took seriously Echo as a Phoenix host.
    Yes and as a member of the X-men, the Phoenix craved the human interactions and relationships that it was able to experience through Jean

In remembrance of the good old days

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

some more

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Fan Fiction
    100% agree
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Love seeing all of these great Jean images/Powers as Phoenix, having reached her ultimate potential as a psi!!

(It is interesting these are posted on page 137 because in issue 137 was the last time we saw Jean AS Phoenix.)

Would love to see more of these scans of Jean as Phoenix.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

I've always felt that the writers/creators thought Jean with the force was too strong and they couldn't find enough foes/stories for her. So I'm not sure how long this new host will last. I'm also torn if I want Jean involved or not. Though it looks like Jean is already appearing. Anyone else feel like this is what they will do in the MCU?
    First X-Lady

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    I've always felt that the writers/creators thought Jean with the force was too strong and they couldn't find enough foes/stories for her. So I'm not sure how long this new host will last. I'm also torn if I want Jean involved or not. Though it looks like Jean is already appearing. Anyone else feel like this is what they will do in the MCU?
    I am not sure.

In the MCU, I want to see a young, but mature Jean, confident, leader, in control of ALL her Omega abilities. If they do a Phoenix story, I want it to be with the PF and not a mental disorder, but no Dark Phoenix and have Jean in full control as Phoenix. Why not? If anyone can do it, Jean certainly can!

I am always hopeful that we will get a good presentation.....

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    some more

Really beautiful pages, we ararely get this same depth on comics right now.

Also more Misty and Jean friendship!!

I always liked the Misty and Jean friendship. It was fresh and new and Jean met Misty on her own and I liked them sharing the flat.

Goodbye Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I always liked the Misty and Jean friendship. It was fresh and new and Jean met Misty on her own and I liked them sharing the flat.
    Another thing marvel did not cultivate because “unless it’s related to cyclops or wolverine” it’s not really important

BANNED

Goodbye Phoenix

There are dinner plates to set! No time for cosmic-level powers!

Another thing marvel did not cultivate because “unless it’s related to cyclops or wolverine” it’s not really important
    Everything has to related to Wolerine and Scott and it is extremely tiring.

Wolvierine, come home.... Zzzzzzz