Page 665 of 719 FirstFirst ... 165565615655661662663664665666667668669675715 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 10783

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    So looks like the xmen red Jean rumors are false since the leak didnt have Gillen at all attached to immortal.
    Yep, that's what I'm thinking. Though I never have much faith in leaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Clearer pic:

I love it, they should make this her default.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    So looks like the xmen red Jean rumors are false since the leak didnt have Gillen at all attached to immortal.
    Yeah, now I’m leaning towards X-Men: Red being centered on Storm and Arrako.

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    I love it, they should make this her default.
    It’s a got amazing potential. Just a little streamlining…

Clearer pic:

I REALLY love this one!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

It’s a got amazing potential. Just a little streamlining…
    I've gone on the record about how I don't know squat about fashion so clue me in, lol. What would you change about it?
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    I've gone on the record about how I don't know squat about fashion so clue me in, lol. What would you change about it?
    I would remove the headgear. In terms of everything else, it would be minor alterations. I have a clear image in mind but give me some time to come up with the words to describe what I am envisioning.

I don't mind the headgear here, but maybe have it moved up to the top of the forehead (so no head appears between the gear and hair)?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

I would remove the headgear. In terms of everything else, it would be minor alterations. I have a clear image in mind but give me some time to come up with the words to describe what I am envisioning.
    I could live with that for sure. It does look kinda awkward now you mention it.

Interesting…

I was intrigued to see that Phoenix symbol! but after reading Inferno's today, I'm guessing they are going to connect it via the Rook'shir blade to one of Hickman's favorite boys *sighs*

Quote Originally Posted by Starchilde View Post
    I was intrigued to see that Phoenix symbol! but after reading Inferno's today, I'm guessing they are going to connect it via the Rook'shir blade to one of Hickman's favorite boys *sighs*
    Yeah, I’m not expecting much in terms of the Phoenix Force being connected to Jean during this era. However, it is interesting that they’ve released two promos that feature Jean’s mask. Honestly, I’m hoping it’s just buildup to a uniform change and shift in direction for her.

Yeah, I’m not expecting much in terms of the Phoenix Force being connected to Jean during this era. However, it is interesting that they’ve released two promos that feature Jean’s mask. Honestly, I’m hoping it’s just buildup to a uniform change and shift in direction for her.
    The first council meeting of the new book is about the dress. It's been many months but the mutant community has had enough.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    The first council meeting of the new book is about the dress. It's been many months but the mutant community has had enough.
    Oh hell no. 😂🤣😂🤣😂

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    A motion all the gays and girls can get behind!

All-New Member

Jean Grey.jpg
    I think Jean's costume from the Mutant X (Earth-1298) universe with some minor tweaks would make a good costume for her 616 counterpart.
    Last edited by Peregrine; 12-08-2021 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
    Jean Grey.jpg
    I think Jean's costume from the Mutant X (Earth-1298) universe with some minor tweaks would make a good costume for her 616 counterpart.
    Oh hell no. 😭😭😭😭😭

What would you tweak?

Quote Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
    Jean Grey.jpg
    It's too similar to the X-Men animated series costume, IMHO.