Page 399 of 719 FirstFirst ... 299349389395396397398399400401402403409449499 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 10783

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yes, you are correct. Wanda cannot defeat the White Phoenix, let alone the Pure Phoenix Force itself.

Depending on Wanda's level of power at the time, she may not even be able to defeat Green Jean Phoenix.
    Honestly, I am not sure she could defeat Jean alone if she didn't act immediately. Determining the victor in a battle between Jean and Wanda would really depend on timing. As I noted, if Jean acted first using her telepathy, I firmly believe she would incapacitate Wanda. This is not to say that she would, but Jean could even use her telekinesis afterward to lobotomize her.

However, even if Wanda acted first using her chaos magic, I wonder if Jean could still subvert her efforts telepathically, perhaps forcing her to invert her hex(es) or turn them toward something or someone else.

Was any solid info given on how Jean crossed over to the Heroes Reborn universe for a few moments back around Operation: Zero Tolerance? I never read the HR books

Cuz I would love for that to be related to Jean's nexus connection

Too bad Hickman isn't part of the system she decimated Hehehe
    E7Jp1KFXIAszLrm.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    E7Jp1KFXIAszLrm.jpg
    And if hickman is referring to the D'Bari Debacle, it was FIVE Billion killed, not just "a billion".

If you are going to bring it up, get it right hickman!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

E7Jp1KFXIAszLrm.jpg
    I recently found out about this! I was like - WTF? 🤣

Tom Taylor snipped back, though he did say they were just playing while also sharing a screenshot proving that Marvel sided with him, lol.

https://twitter.com/TomTaylorMade/st...32554337370112

This moment in X-Force #10 (2020) was delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega_DCD View Post
    Was any solid info given on how Jean crossed over to the Heroes Reborn universe for a few moments back around Operation: Zero Tolerance? I never read the HR books

Yeah...maybe this and the way Jean was able to put her mind/consciousness into emma's body that time the Sentinel's attacked suddenly.

Jean was able to use her TK even in emma's body, which theoretically should not have been possible. Jean should have only had access to and been able to use whatever power emma's body had, which is just TP. I think that also plays into Jean's Nexus connection...

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Not sure. The best me and some others could come up with is that her powers raged out-of-control. The only hints we are given, aside from this being the second time this happened around Operation: Zero Tolerance, is that the enemies machine was messing with Jean’s powers at the time, which somehow caused her to Astral Project into the Heroes Reborn Universe. We know it was Astral Projection because the X-Men state she had fainted during that ordeal.

On the official side, it was just a mere using the X-Men to promote the Heroes Reborn stories.

Extraordinary Member

E7Jp1KFXIAszLrm.jpg
    He does have better hair....

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    I recently found out about this! I was like - WTF? ��

Tom Taylor snipped back, though he did say they were just playing while also sharing a screenshot proving that Marvel sided with him, lol.

https://twitter.com/TomTaylorMade/st...32554337370112

Hah... Thor and his hammer have a complex relation in modern era.

So Marvel sides with Tom here... but hickman is the X-office head.
    Interesting dynamic

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Jean's hair is no slouch though, Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Not to me...Jean for the win, Jean's hair for the win.

Jean's hair is no slouch though, Lmao

Jean's hair is way better and usually much longer and fuller than his.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yeah...maybe this and the way Jean was able to put her mind/consciousness into emma's body that time the Sentinel's attacked suddenly.

Jean was able to use her TK even in emma's body, which theoretically should not have been possible. Jean should have only had access to and been able to use whatever power emma's body had, which is just TP. I think that also plays into Jean's Nexus connection...
    Speaking of Jean breaking the rules, I'm reminded of when Jean brought the X-Men onto the astral plane to help defend Xavier...the other X-Men are able to use Astral analogs of their mutant powers, despite not being telepaths

Also in the Revolution era, Jean projects into a Neo's mindscape...eventually Cable sends the other X-Men in to follow her but himself stays behind...and here's Storm creating wind and rain to clean Jean's face, which is only "Astral grim" so to speak. Both issues written by Chris Claremont who literally wrote the book on X-Men Astral physics

Speaking of Jean breaking the rules, I'm reminded of when Jean brought the X-Men onto the astral plane to help defend Xavier...the other X-Men are able to use Astral analogs of their mutant powers, despite not being telepaths

Also in the Revolution era, Jean projects into a Neo's mindscape...eventually Cable sends the other X-Men in to follow her but himself stays behind...and here's Storm creating wind and rain to clean Jean's face, which is only "Astral grim" so to speak. Both issues written by Chris Claremont who literally wrote the book on X-Men Astral physics

Yes, I believe these things were (only) possible because of Jean. It was her strength, knowledge and skill in TP which not only brought the others there, but created analogs of their powers so that they could affect things on the Astral Plane.