Page 489 of 719 FirstFirst ... 389439479485486487488489490491492493499539589 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,335 of 10783
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Proteus is wearing xavier body right there, she just needed to copy xavier tp

Jean dna is maddie dna or maddie wouldn’t be her clone
    Am pretty sure Sinister has a lot of maddie husks lying around somewhere. His fetish for Jean cannot be underestimated.
    Last edited by mike7171; 09-02-2021 at 06:57 AM.

Proteus is still burning bodies as he uses his powers but He keeps getting new ones, he has a personal reservoir of cloned bodies always ready for him, sometimes they last a week, sometimes they last less depending on his power usage.
    I wish they could have fixed him and restored his original body but I guess kevin’s problem is just another of the many issues specifically kept in place for a time when they will find convenient to just blow it all up.
    Thanks. I did not think that they fixed that flaw. But I guess they use it as a way to limit Proteus.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    Am pretty sure Sinister has a lot of maddie husks lying around somewhere. His fetish for Jean cannot be underestimated.
    Exactly. Sure Madelyne will possess one and return!

Whatever they do with Madelyne, they need to leave Jean out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Whatever they do with Madelyne, they need to leave Jean out of it.
    Maddie needs to take care of the phoenix wannabe Echo and roast her like the bargain bin turkey she’s been turned into
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Maddie needs to take care of the phoenix wannabe Echo and roast her like the bargain bin turkey she’s been turned into
    I like Echo.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    I like Echo.
    I used to like echo as well, I just don’t like what they turned her into
    Last edited by Daedra; 09-02-2021 at 01:12 PM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

They should retcon Maddie's backstory so that she's her own person again rather than just being this weird clone. There are a bunch of ways they could maintain a connection to Jean and make all the stories more or less fit while still giving her an independent identity.

But, of course, we can't even consider resurrecting Jean's niece and nephew.

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post
    They should retcon Maddie's backstory so that she's her own person again rather than just being this weird clone. There are a bunch of ways they could maintain a connection to Jean and make all the stories more or less fit while still giving her an independent identity.
    To be honest at this point she is who she is, her personality and identity are very much her own, I don’t see how making her backstory even more convulsed would help her or Jean in any way.
    Last edited by Daedra; 09-02-2021 at 01:42 PM.

hehehehehe
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

I dont think thats possible. Everything about her is intertwined with Jean and always has been since her creation. She never had a backstory. She literally showed up one day looking like Jean and started dating Jean's ex bf. The earliest memory she shared was of having a plane crash the day Jean died. Everything since has reiterated this and I dont think you can just reverse that 40 years later. It is what it is.

I'm sorry, but I do feel the need to say this: I don't think it's cute, funny, or, quite frankly, respectable to imply that anyone should be "roast[ing]" one of the few, if not only, Native American-Latina deaf characters in comics.

I mean, you have characters that have killed people and animals to advance their schemes, violated or had a hand in violating others, psychically, physically, and sexually, and who have displayed an utter disregard for the lives and safety of others to ensure their own security and gains. I don't see anyone talking about "roast[ing]" them, nor would I suggest doing so, either.

I think that would be the wrong move personally. I think it’s more important that Maddie establishes herself separate from Jean through her actions, in spite of her origins. Hope Summers makes a point to clarify that Cerebro identifies Madelyne as a separate person. Thus, it is a statement about the fine line between a true clone and an individual. To change her backstory would make the entire point of the story, and thus the Council’s decision of not resurrecting Madelyne, worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont think thats possible. Everything about her is intertwined with Jean and always has been since her creation. She never had a backstory. She literally showed up one day looking like Jean and started dating Jean's ex bf. The earliest memory she shared was of having a plane crash the day Jean died. Everything since has reiterated this and I dont think you can just reverse that 40 years later. It is what it is.
    Good points.

Honestly, as I mentioned above, they should be resurrecting characters like Jean's family, Warpath, and other mutants who have died innocently and/or in the line of service.