Page 536 of 719 FirstFirst ... 36436486526532533534535536537538539540546586636 ... LastLast
Results 8,026 to 8,040 of 10783

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Duggan does right by Jean IMO. Really enjoyed that ending with her and Scott. It continues to be very evident that her and Cyclops are the co-leads of this team. There isn't any imbalance there.
    Agreed. Also, that ending sort of had me loving them as a couple (it’s been awhile).

Another very good issue in X-Men #3

I hope Lorna, Rogue and Shiro will remain under Jean's leadership during the split

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Jean Grey and Spider-man

Yes please, so much yes

Jean and Spidey have a couple of moments as well

I mean, the team-ups write themselves
    I loved this moment, which recalls Spidey first kissing Jean back in the 70s in that Marvel Team-Up issue. These panels are from Spectacular Spiderman #199, the issue that follows the one from which Tank posted the pages of Jean saving the X-Men:

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    "You are extremely intelligent." The High Evolutionary knows from whence he speaks. Give Jean a 4 out of 7 Intelligence, lol.
    You know I geeked out when I read that entire scene. That part in particular made me smile.

Very neat indeed! Perhaps a foreshadowing....?
    I don't think so, not with Phoenix Song launching soon. I think Larraz was maybe paying homage, though.

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    I hope Lorna, Rogue and Shiro will remain under Jean's leadership during the split
    I'm excited to see if and how the team splits up.

How Jean from Duggan is different from Hickman. Even when she appears little we can see her. The team could be: Jean, Lorna and Rogue
    '_'
    Although I prefer Jean single, I found her time with the cyke cute... It doesn't seem forced.
    Last edited by andreikes; 09-22-2021 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    How Jean from Duggan is different from Hickman. Even when she appears little we can see her...Although I prefer Jean single, I found her time with the cyke cute... It doesn't seem forced.
    Exactly. I can't say enough about how much I love Duggan's portrayal of Jean and how he has underscored that she is a leader in every issue thus far. Also, I love the dynamic he's created between her and Scott. They act and feel like a real couple. It's actually making me find Scott attractive, if that's even possible with a comic book character, lol.

The team could be: Jean, Lorna and Rogue
    '_'
    I'll always crave for Jean in another solo book or as the only leader of a team, but I sincerely love this book so much exactly as is. I love all of the team members and Jean and Scott as co-leaders are aces, so I wouldn't want to see any of them removed.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Do you know the name of the artist?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grinning Soul View Post
    Scott had a Spider-Man baseball cap. In my headcanon, it was one of the humorous gifts Jean gave him that he loved (like the canon Captain America teddy bear she won for him and he took to Alaska while he recovered from the bomb).
    Oh yeah.
    Also remember him saying Jean was the best super hero, and then joking other than Spider-man.It was when they retired, I don't remember if it's canon.

Extraordinary Member

Issue was great, on point.I'm in for the ride, the art is the best.I do miss the scale of Hickman, all those seeds that may never see fruition is a bummer.But is great as an X-men comics in it's won right.

I will say Jean in this is much better than Hickman, which is an absolute win.

Quote Originally Posted by Starchilde View Post
    such an ungrateful son, didn't even say hello to his momma in the HF Gala
    More Thor Jean, but that retcon was terrible.

"You are extremely intelligent." The High Evolutionary knows from whence he speaks. Give Jean a 4 out of 7 Intelligence, lol.
    4 seems fine, she has a lot of common sense(much needed in X-men)and is what you would call "street-smart".I think intelligence is referring to Scientific knowledge in those charts.
    Last edited by Spiderfan001; 09-22-2021 at 03:00 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    I loved this moment, which recalls Spidey first kissing Jean back in the 70s in that Marvel Team-Up issue. These panels are from Spectacular Spiderman #199, the issue that follows the one from which Tank posted the pages of Jean saving the X-Men:

Love it, thanks for posting the scan.
    That costume in that era was great as well

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post

4 seems fine, she has a lot of common sense(much needed in X-men)and is what you would call "street-smart".I think intelligence is referring to Scientific knowledge in those charts.
    Yes, the chart on the card is referencing Intelligence. And so was the High Evolutionary. And he knows what he is talking about.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

You're welcome, Spideyfan!

Also, you all have got to check out this damn video, lmao!

https://twitter.com/PinkMuslim/statu...78202423578628

Artist- leinilyu

This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Artist- leinilyu

I recently tweeted this piece; it's gorgeous.