Page 178 of 719 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228278678 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 10783
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Well, they say being a mom is the most important job (See? Feminist!) and if it keeps JG in her "main character's love interest" role rather than being a preeminent superhero herself, all the better, amirite?
    Kid Cable looks to be going away and they are finally going to bring Adult Cable back. Thank god. It will be a huge help.

Another small update, overall is still very raw, I just used the marvel girl and green phoenix costume and for a brief second as transition the costume jean used in the portable holoempathic recording she left to rachel, I didn’t wanna use non canon designs as they felt out of place.

Last edited by Daedra; 04-25-2021 at 08:05 AM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

That is so neat! I love the hatching out of the egg, too, lol!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Another small update, overall is still very raw, I just used the marvel girl and green phoenix costume and for a brief second as transition the costume jean used in the portable holoempathic recording she left to rachel, I didn’t wanna use non canon designs as they felt out of place.

Then she comes back in the x-men red costume punching the hickmann

Love it, especially the Phoenix egg part

BANNED

This is neat!

Thank you guys, sadly a lot of details get lost in the gif conversion process, here is a sneak peek of marvel girl sleeping inside her tk egg

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

This is giving me Jem and the Hologram vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    This is giving me Jem and the Hologram vibes
    Haha I felt the same way, my animation skills are so 80’s, I guess that’s how my brain got wired when I was a child.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

This gives me Major Magical Girl Anime Vibes and I Love it!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Thank you guys, sadly a lot of details get lost in the gif conversion process, here is a sneak peek of marvel girl sleeping inside her tk egg

This is so cute and I love seeing Marvel Girl sitting there patiently awaiting her transformation!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by daedra View Post
    another small update, overall is still very raw, i just used the marvel girl and green phoenix costume and for a brief second as transition the costume jean used in the portable holoempathic recording she left to rachel, i didn’t wanna use non canon designs as they felt out of place.

This is amazing!!!

Have you guys seen this? I loved this list! ”Respect Jean Grey.”

https://www.reddit.com/r/Jeff_Harris...ey_marvel_616/

Quote Originally Posted by johnnysv75 View Post

My favorite was the one from X-Factor where she kept an object weighing thousands of tons from falling.

Even though this was Jean without the Phoenix force. (In the list this was credited among her boosted by the Phoenix force feats.)
    https://i.imgur.com/OI9I2pB.jpg
    Last edited by johnnysv75; 04-25-2021 at 01:20 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by johnnysv75 View Post

Great list and write-up!

Lol imagine "Marvel Girl" trying to save a falling helicopter today.