Page 546 of 719 FirstFirst ... 46446496536542543544545546547548549550556596646 ... LastLast
Results 8,176 to 8,190 of 10783

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Probably some Jason Aaron Echo thing.

Omg kitty ….as always you read my mind, knowing marvel that’s were things are headed

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Starchilde View Post
    I hope the vol. 2 includes Rachel story in Excal, and then Jean's ones during the nineties following through the Morrison run and Here Comes Tomorrow. Hopefully, no AvX.
    That would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by Starchilde View Post
    Really liked the content of the Omni. It gets a lot of story covered as well as the issues from Classic X-Men and even Bizarre Adventures

Attachment 114098
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    This Omni collects X-Men (1963) #97-105, #107-108, #125-138; Phoenix: The Untold Story #1; backstories from Classic X-Men #'s 6, 8, 13, 18, 24, 43; Bizzare Adventures #27; and What If...? #27.

This may be the most comprehensive collection yet!
    That is awesome! Great collection of issues right there!

Quote Originally Posted by Omega_DCD View Post
    That is awesome! Great collection of issues right there!
    I know, right? I was told it's a hardcover book, too. I need to be able to pre-order this now.

For those interested, I just found out Marvel released a version of the upcoming Phoenix omnibus (sans the Dauterman cover) in 2018. It's only available through private sellers on places like eBay and Amazon now. There's a copy on Amazon for $250! I can't wait to get the new edition. Here's a preview of the old one (it's quite beautiful), which is what the new one will like, but with a Dauterman cover:

For those interested, I just found out Marvel released a version of the upcoming Phoenix omnibus (sans the Dauterman cover) in 2018. It's only available through private sellers on places like eBay and Amazon now. There's a copy on Amazon for $250! I can't wait to get the new edition. Here's a preview of the old one (it's quite beautiful), which is what the new one will like, but with a Dauterman cover:

Yeah, I remember when that one came out. But I thought it was just the DP story so I did not get it.

But I will get this new one with the Dauterman cover!

The pages of the first book look glossy and the color is great. I hope they keep that as well as the huge golden Phoenix on the Book itself. I hope they put the Dauterman Jean on the side of the cover (the first one had Dark Phoenix).

I cannot believe the speaker has never read X-men, any 1970's comics and he keeps calling Nightcrawler "Kurt Russell"!!! Ugh, he even calls the Sentinel "Galactus"!

I Hope that this new Phoenix Omnbus gets a new reviewer who knows the book, Characters and what details to point out.
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 09-27-2021 at 03:40 AM.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Dauterman just tweeted out the cover.

https://twitter.com/rdauterman/statu...05383549886470

I love his cover, Phoenix Rising!

I Hope we get a small image of this Jean on the side of the cover.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

So excited for that Phoenix omnibus. That cover is stunning.

Love it. Phoenix Jean is such an amazing look

BANNED

You know, you'd think that with Marvel making boatloads of cash every time they reprint the same damn issues in yet another new edition, they would realize that maybe people would also be willing to pay for interesting new material starring the same character too.

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post
    You know, you'd think that with Marvel making boatloads of cash every time they reprint the same damn issues in yet another new edition, they would realize that maybe people would also be willing to pay for interesting new material starring the same character too.
    Its like they draw the worst possible conclusions about the numbers and think that Enter the Phoenix and Thor's Mom are the correct responses to that numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post
    I know. I wish we could get some untold Phoenix Stories from when Jean first transformed. Maybe some space adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I know. I wish we could get some untold Phoenix Stories from when Jean first transformed. Maybe some space adventures.
    That's a great idea! I never considered that, even though she's not bonded with it anymore, they could still dedicate a miniseries or even series to retroactively exploring adventures Phoenix may have gone on, on her own. Marvel should really pair Claremont with a top artist - my vote goes to Dauterman - and do a couple of one-shot stories. I bet they would sell big.

That's a great idea! I never considered that, even though she's not bonded with it anymore, they could still dedicate a miniseries or even series to retroactively exploring adventures Phoenix may have gone on, on her own. Marvel should really pair Claremont with a top artist - my vote goes to Dauterman - and do a couple of one-shot stories. I bet they would sell big.
    Thanks! It's an idea (WISH) of mine for years now, lol.

I love your idea too----Claremont with Dauterman for some yesteryear Jean Phoenix stories! Yay!