Page 102 of 719 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202602 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 10783

Who’s going to be invited to the hellfire gala? I mean other than the obvious krakoans.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    I adore it. I think this is how the current era should have dressed all mutants most of the time. Most outfits would also work perfectly in the field, when you tone them down a little bit and made a "ready to save the universe"-look out of it.

I LOVE THE TELEKINETIC CROWN!

Russel Dauterman is fantastic.
    Last edited by Exodus; 03-16-2021 at 11:31 AM.

EwhvdjrVoAQbJ6W.jpg

just found this on twitter. HILARIOUS! Aaron's story finally make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    EwhvdjrVoAQbJ6W.jpg

I thought Jean would do it too

I didn't liked most of the designs, but jean worked fine Seems like a vague callback to 90s

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Jean looks phenomenal! The floating X is so extra! I love it.

Honestly, that outfit could work in the field too (without the giant headpiece).

I didn't liked most of the designs, but jean worked fine Seems like a vague callback to 90s
    I love this! The one thing I'm conflicted about is that... With a tweak or too, it could easily just be her new costume, and now I'm mad that that's not gonna be the case.

I feel like it's mostly inspired by the Red design. The headband, the x in the stomach. The X on the chest and on the heels are resemblant of Jeen's X-Men Blue look. The shoulders, while it could be a nod to the 90's costume, looks more like the blue X-Factor one. And as he said the back is supposed to be inspired by the black gown from Phoenix saga.

Thats not actually a dress. Its pants which is good. Some of the designs strictly look like formal wear but Jean's can double as a new costume if they ditch the cape

ETA: It was obvious but love that we got official word that Jean will be co-leading the new team

Formerly a member of Krakoa's ruling government, Jean Grey abandoned her post to get back into the field during the climactic battle of X of Swords. Now, she's co-leading the new X-Men team, so Dauterman wanted to make sure he gave her an look "that felt super-heroic."

"I tried to synthesize iconography from Jean’s best costumes into something new and runway-ready," Dauterman says. "The backless idea is a nod to the dress she wore at the beginning of the Phoenix Saga."
    Last edited by Havok83; 03-16-2021 at 11:49 AM.

Love the idea of Jean walking around with those golden shards, accidentally jabbing guests in the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Love the idea of Jean walking around with those golden shards, accidentally jabbing guests in the eye.
    hihi. Start the resurrection protocol right away!

I love how it reinterprets her ugly ass marvel girl headpiece.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    EwhvdjrVoAQbJ6W.jpg

Love this

With a few touch ups this would work great as a new costume

Can Jean just use this outfit as her uniform from now on instead of the classic Marvel Girl outfit, please?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Thats not actually a dress. Its pants which is good. Some of the designs strictly look like formal wear but Jean's can double as a new costume if they ditch the cape

ETA: It was obvious but love that we got official word that Jean will be co-leading the new team

Formerly a member of Krakoa's ruling government, Jean Grey abandoned her post to get back into the field during the climactic battle of X of Swords. Now, she's co-leading the new X-Men team, so Dauterman wanted to make sure he gave her an look "that felt super-heroic."

"I tried to synthesize iconography from Jean’s best costumes into something new and runway-ready," Dauterman says. "The backless idea is a nod to the dress she wore at the beginning of the Phoenix Saga."
    Co-leading is just a cute way to say she is the 2nd in command

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    Can Jean just use this outfit as her uniform from now on instead of the classic Marvel Girl outfit, please?
    I doubt Hickman gonna let it happen. Just gonna be a waste

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

I wonder if when they say co-leader they mean she and Scott have equal leadership, or that like, she's second in command to Scott... Plus if it's not an assumption by the article based on X of Swords in the first place (I swear I'm not trying to start a whole sexism/Jott/etc debate here lool).

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I wonder if when they say co-leader they mean she and Scott have equal leadership, or that like, she's second in command to Scott... Plus if it's not an assumption by the article based on X of Swords in the first place (I swear I'm not trying to start a whole sexism/Jott/etc debate here lool).
    You now very well what they mean. Co-leading is just for PR