Page 58 of 719 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158558 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Honestly I thought it was better than that. Does Nate/Legion have fts like Knull?
    Nate not only had the Life Seed powering him up but Legion. Knull is definitely far more powerful. This was more impressive bc Jean was the only telepath attacking Knulll whereas in UXM, she had a whole team of telepaths with her

Fantastic Member

so the reason Jean was missing on all KiB issues, is because of her big moment in #4. Talk about dramatic entrance. Omega-level bada$$ery.
    Last edited by mike7171; 02-17-2021 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Might be Jean's best tp feat since the one with Betsy against nate/legion
    If the psylock was not there the result would be the same
    tenor.jpg
    Last edited by andreikes; 02-17-2021 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Nate not only had the Life Seed powering him up but Legion. Knull is definitely far more powerful. This was more impressive bc Jean was the only telepath attacking Knulll whereas in UXM, she had a whole team of telepaths with her
    Change the editor, change the world, the fish always stinks from the head.
    Last edited by Daedra; 02-17-2021 at 12:27 PM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    so the reason Jean was missing on all KiB issues, is because of her big moment in #4. Talk about dramatic entrance. Omega-level bada$$ery.
    And she didn't even need a cosmic force to help her this time. That just makes it even more badass.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I really love the imagery of energy just bursting forth from Jean's mind as she literally walks on water that's boiling at her feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    This shouldnt be downplayed. She took on a god without the PF. Omega level TP here

My name is Jean Grey >>> i'm Marvel Girl

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    I really love the imagery of energy just bursting forth from Jean's mind as she literally walks on water that's boiling at her feet.
    That's my baby --> But, she needs to ditch the Marvel Girl moniker and costume
    Last edited by Micabe; 02-17-2021 at 02:45 PM.

Incredible Member The Thunderbird's Avatar

Should it be notable that Jean is going by Jean here when Marvel Girl is supposed to be her mutant name?

Quote Originally Posted by The Thunderbird View Post
    Should it be notable that Jean is going by Jean here when Marvel Girl is supposed to be her mutant name?
    To be fair Jean has a wonderful name, “Jean Grey”
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

It shouldn't be neglected that Jean's leadership skills were showcased as well.
    spoilers:
    She coordinated with Dylan Brock to free specific heroes from Knull's control (Cyclops, Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Doctor Strange), guided those heroes into using their abilities to corral a ton of the symbiotes, had Namor dump water on them, and then directed Thor and Storm to shock them all with lightning. It was then that she mindblasted Knull and discovered his opposite "god of light" is the Enigma Force/Captain Universe.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    It shouldn't be neglected that Jean's leadership skills were showcased as well.
    spoilers:
    She coordinated with Dylan Brock to free specific heroes from Knull's control (Cyclops, Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Doctor Strange), guided those heroes into using their abilities to corral a ton of the symbiotes, had Namor dump water on them, and then directed Thor and Storm to shock them all with lightning.
    end of spoilers
    Wow! This is the Jean I want to see all the time. Listen up all you writers who think otherwise......
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by The Thunderbird View Post
    I relly cant imagine jean facing a god and saying she is Marvel GIRL LOL

Astonishing Member

Not gonna lie I honestly thought Knull's opposite was gonna be the Phoenix. But I guess that's one way to bring back that golden god from the god butcher Arc

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Not gonna lie I honestly thought Knull's opposite was gonna be the Phoenix. But I guess that's one way to bring back that golden god from the god butcher Arc
    It would have been a cool moment to have Jean power up as Phoenix here but Im so glad that the PF had nothing to do with her showing today. It was all Jean