Page 293 of 719 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303343393 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 10783

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    No always, sometime they are just passing something.
    If I say I pass something to someone vs I threw something, its the same damn action. I am holding something that I am thrusting in space. The only difference is the amount of force. I can say Jean threw it and you can say Jean passed it to Magneto. It doesnt matter bc she did that

No always, sometime they are just passing something.
    She threw it out of the orbit and Magneto took it and left it in orbit. And it takes strength to throw something off the planet. Considering the gravity. It would have been logical for Exodus to do that, probably with less effort. But her speech bubbles didn't show a huge effort.
    Last edited by andreikes; 06-16-2021 at 10:55 AM.

Astonishing Member Grinning Soul's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    The power is 30% of what I like, another 50% is her personality and the remaining 20% is the phoenix connection
    I'm sorry then, my friend. :(

I think, for me, the characterisation is 80%, her power is 18% and the Phoenix is about 2% (it's fun, but I don't really mind if she doesn't have it).

--
    Gotta go offline now, guys. See you later. Have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    She threw it out of the orbit and Magneto took it and left it in orbit. And it takes strength to throw something off the planet. Considering the gravity. It would have been logical for Exodus to do that, probably with less effort. But her speech bubbles didn't show a huge effort.
    The art simply doesnt show that. The gravity on Mars is 25% smaller than on earth.

The art simply doesnt show that. The gravity on Mars is 25% smaller than on earth.
    Yes it did

She is literally looking up as she thrusts it into the air

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Yes it did

Exactly what I said she put it on vertical and make it float and then magneto put it on orbit

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Oh gawd!!! Why? Why? Why?
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Oh gawd!!! Why? Why? Why?
    Because we are here to debate comics
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Yes it did

Thanks for posting this, Havok83.

To me, it looks like Jean easily lifts, holds and thows it into orbit. Magneto then grabs it. By the way, Mags, Jean was breathing easy.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Why would you tell someone to catch something if they already had it??

lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Why would you tell someone to catch something if they already had it??

lmao
    She likes to be on the safe side and magneto is turning senile?
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Fantastic Member

i love the "giving birth to ideas" part though...

Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    i love the "giving birth to ideas" part though...
    She should impregnate the xenophobes over at orchis with tolerance and understanding

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Because we are here to debate comics
    It's cute you think that that's what is happening here. Well and so.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

The power is 30% of what I like, another 50% is her personality and the remaining 20% is the phoenix connection

The phoenix is gone so that’s a 20% less, the power is kinda going the boring side of things, it was a nice balance of tk-tp but no longer, and regarding the personality between the polyamory, the battleground meltdowns and overall passivity this new era hasn’t been good either
    People are supposed to look at Jean and see a firecracker when what is really there is an atom bomb. In both personality and powers. Jean hasn't been the atom bomb in the way she comes off as a character or in use of her powers, outside of moments under Ben Percy.

I guess we'll see how Duggan does.
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 06-16-2021 at 12:29 PM.