When I made my posts the thing on twitter wasn't even that bad but it got worse. If you look at the quote tweets to Duggan's trolling pic (the one Hickman used before) you see people going F you and that sort of thing or calling him an old man, etc... really nasty stuff. It went from sharing negative opinions to down right harassment which just makes us all look bad because comic fan online like to put Jean fans together and generalize (they've done it on here on the cbr forums for years - usually there are just one or two bad apples like any group).

Anyway my point stands.. just don't harass creators. Duggan as far as we know didn't decide the Marvel Girl dress, that was a Hickman choice. Pepe answered a question about it when he posted the artwork where he originally was going to have Jean in the X-men Red costume for House of X 1.

I will say this the Marvel Girl dress remains very divisive seeing all the opinions on twitter... mostly haters but you also see people defending it (probably also in reaction to those complaining about it).

Jean fans and stans remain passionate.. I just wish fans would take a breather unplug themselves from the internet and go outside and do things they enjoy before unloading on comics creators on twitter or any other social media.