Page 150 of 719 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200250650 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 10783

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post

just saw it and wanted to share it
    Amazing! Love everything about this rendering. The shoulder pads are slightly articulated and the modern open front belt. I would like to see the bottom half and if they kept the boots thigh-high.

Quote Originally Posted by otipep_90 View Post
    Amazing! Love everything about this rendering. The shoulder pads are slightly articulated and the modern open front belt. I would like to see the bottom half and if they kept the boots thigh-high.
    Right, but with the gloves being shorter, the boots could be as well. Either would work great.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Full picture @pepelarraz

20210412_182315.jpg

Thats not the full picture. Someone posted it in the Art Teases thread

Im not sure what Jean is doing though. Is she trying to use her TP against the sentinel? Maybe thats why she died in HOX. She's holding her head (usually used for TP) and I see no TK blasts coming from her

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Im not sure what Jean is doing though. Is she trying to use her TP against the sentinel? Maybe thats why she died in HOX. She's holding her head (usually used for TP) and I see no TK blasts coming from her
    If you go to the profile of pepeleraz you will see the whole picture.
    "full picture"

This is for the toys?

Seems like she is using TP just like Xavier

It was pretty random. She could be using TP against a girl who is back there and away from the cyke

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    This is for the toys?

Seems like she is using TP just like Xavier
    yeah I beleive so.

TP here is useless though except against maybe a prime sentinel like Karima, whom neither is facing. A no-prize I guess is that they are communicating with other X-men off panel on the battle field.

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    If you go to the profile of pepeleraz you will see the whole picture.
    "full picture"
    profile where?

This needs to be a poster.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

yeah I beleive so.

TP here is useless though except against maybe a prime sentinel like Karima, whom neither is facing. A no-prize I guess is that they are communicating with other X-men off panel on the battle field.

profile where?
    Twitter and Instagram

Could Jean be trying to use TP to blast the Sentinel brain? Maybe Jean is using TP energy as a blast? Way back, Xavier mind-blasted a sentinel with pure TP energy. It also looks like he is doing it here.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Does anyone know the blonde woman levitating on the far right corner? Kinda looks like Carol, but that doesn't seem right.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by otipep_90 View Post
    Does anyone know the blonde woman levitating on the far right corner? Kinda looks like Carol, but that doesn't seem right.
    It's a Prime Sentinel

I don’t know the full context of the pic so please forgive me if I’m missing something but seems to be a lot of overthinking / assuming going on.

1) She could be using her tk for a concussive blast 2) she could be using tk to levitate the rock underneath her 3) if she is using tp she could be using it to connect the team or enhance someone’s powers, or making the team psychically shielded from something 4) she could be using tk to keep that sentinel hand from crushing her and Scott. 5) she could be using tk to rip components inside the sentinel to damage it from inside.

Even if she is putting her finger to her temple I don’t see why it couldn’t be used for tk somerimes. It does originate from her mind after all so it doesn’t really conflict with how I conceptualize her power usage.

Point is unles I’m missing somethingJust use your imagination
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I don’t know the full context of the pic so please forgive me if I’m missing something but seems to be a lot of overthinking / assuming going on.

1) She could be using her tk for a concussive blast 2) she could be using tk to levitate the rock underneath her 3) if she is using tp she could be using it to connect the team or enhance someone’s powers, or making the team psychically shielded from something 4) she could be using tk to keep that sentinel hand from crushing her and Scott. 5) she could be using tk to rip components inside the sentinel to damage it from inside.

Even if she is putting her finger to her temple I don’t see why it couldn’t be used for tk somerimes. It does originate from her mind after all so it doesn’t really conflict with how I conceptualize her power usage.

Point is unles I’m missing somethingJust use your imagination
    1.She could (and should be) but the art does not depict that. The only blast we see hitting the sentinel is Scott's optic blasts. Nothing is drawn coming from Jean's direction.
    2. She is definitely using TK to levitate the rock but she isnt hurling it at the sentinel, which may have made more sense
    3. Thats the only thing her TP would be useful for here. Unfortunately she's about to be grabbed up by the sentinel and her TP wont do anything to protect her from that
    4. A shield should have been drawn if that were the case. We see no TK bubble
    5. I guess we could take that as a no prize.

Ultimately none of this matters but hey at leasts its something new to discuss in regards to our girl