Page 91 of 719 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191591 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 10783
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Ok I hate to be always that guy but that’s just a cover...... Just .....a .....cover!
    Oh true, very true. But at least Hickman isn't the one writing it. She may get a cool moment out of this.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...onal-women-day
    Incase some people didn’t see it. Marvel’s Internaltional Women’s Day article. Jean made the list and quite a couple other x-woman.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    All of them look superior, not just Jean
    Superior X-Men is a great title.

Why can’t colorists color the mask boots and gloves gold? Yellow makes her look like she’s about to wash dishes. Also I wish her dress has some stitching lines or something. It looks too plain imo. I do love the hair.

BANNED

Ok I hate to be always that guy but that’s just a cover...... Just .....a .....cover!
    It's Duggan. He will be stripping clothes of Emma and having Kid Cable being a cry baby more than getting into story lol. Better off without him.

(If you hated it so much maybe you'd resist a little)

IT......IS....A.....GORGEOUS......COVER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    J
    Last edited by Thirteen; 03-09-2021 at 10:01 PM.

I still absolutely hate this costume. Even drawn by Larraz. The color combination, gloves, mask, and shoes, boring cut of the dress....it is just madness. ugly ugly ugly! lol

---

I don't know why but I really like seeing Jean and Magneto together. Maybe the reason are the movies. But I just think they should work together more.
    Last edited by Exodus; 03-10-2021 at 12:30 AM.

The more we hate this costume, the more they put it on

images (10).jpeg

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

It is a stunnsational cover.
    The four aren't doing anything spectacular other than looking bad-ass, but you get the sense that something immensely powerful is about to happen.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 03-10-2021 at 05:23 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

There are talks over the Storm thread and some articles online, claiming that they will be terraforming a planet. Planet X, which was mentioned in Power of X.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

And if it is true (I strongly suspect it is) Jean will be showing off her OL skills in a huge way by being part of the Krakoan team to do so.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    And if it is true (I strongly suspect it is), Jean will be showing off her OL skills in a huge way by being part of the Krakoan team to do so.
    It is still just talking, I strongly feel that it is probably indeed that, but I do not want to put too much hope into it and then get disappointed. Me personally, I think that Duggan cannot pull out a terraforming planet... his vision is simply not that vast from what I was reading in his Marauders issues. He seems uninspired and boring to read, which bothers me if he can pull out a terraforming feat for those four. If it were Hickman, I would have probably believed it but still... it is Duggan.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Planet Size looks so good!
    The cover is superb but Jean’s costume does look so dated, even so beautifully drawn.
    Personally, I liked her Red costume.
    I tried redesigning but the problem is, Dave Cockrum already did the absolutely ultimate redesign, echoing the Marvel Girl colours and styles so it’s reinventing the wheel.

Centre pic is current Marvel girl, left is a simple jumpsuit based on it and right is Phoenix, obviously.
    9A7D3BC2-3662-4F25-9469-2AC8BDC0021F.jpg

(Bored with Kurt in his 70s classic suit too, again, his Xmen Red costume was great and I don’t know why he’s not wearing it)

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Planet Size looks so good!
    The cover is superb but Jean’s costume does look so dated, even so beautifully drawn.
    Personally, I liked her Red costume.
    I tried redesigning but the problem is, Dave Cockrum already did the absolutely ultimate redesign, echoing the Marvel Girl colours and styles so it’s reinventing the wheel.

Centre pic is current Marvel girl, left is a simple jumpsuit based on it and right is Phoenix, obviously.
    9A7D3BC2-3662-4F25-9469-2AC8BDC0021F.jpg

(Bored with Kurt in his 70s classic suit too, again, his Xmen Red costume was great and I don’t know why he’s not wearing it)
    I personally loved her Evo costume. I think it was perfect and fitting for her.

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    There are talks over the Storm thread and some articles online, claiming that they will be terraforming a planet. Planet X, which was mentioned in Power of X.
    New mutant technology between Magneto, Storm, Jean Grey and Iceman:

The Four: Worldmaker! or Life Bringer!

I would die of excitement.