Page 580 of 719 FirstFirst ... 80480530570576577578579580581582583584590630680 ... LastLast
Results 8,686 to 8,700 of 10783

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Duggan touched on so many things about Jean... I'm still sort of stunned. I mean, I have been giving him credit and noting how beautifully he's been writing her but this was on another level.
    Well damn i was already going to get this now i cant wait. Marvel needs to get your a$$ on promotion. Lmao.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Check your DMs on Twitter in a couple of minutes. You better post your non-spoiler thoughts here...
    Way better than expected! Awesome!

And I was right about Jean going on a powerful new direction. This is only the beginning!

And her costumes. We will discuss later!

Extraordinary Member

Remember, though: He wasn't in the "waking realm"...
    My bad, should have said waking realm and outside his own realm in general, as in he's weaker when outside his own dimension.As for his power level he can do stuff like this:-

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/night...mp-ve-2037074/

A lot of feats so I can't post them all here.Should note a lot of this is in his realm and using magic.

Also not shade to Frost but both fought Nightmare and Jean did it better
    Last edited by Spiderfan001; 10-13-2021 at 06:03 AM.

Fantastic Member

Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 8.59.53 AM.jpg. Did Jean just claimed she's an Omega TP *and* TK? Ohhhhh....

BANNED

Duggan touched on so many things about Jean... I'm still sort of stunned. I mean, I have been giving him credit and noting how beautifully he's been writing her but this was on another level.
    I agree. I had been dating he had great things planned for Jean post Inferno. This more than proves it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 8.59.53 AM.jpg. Did Jean just claimed she's an Omega TP *and* TK? Ohhhhh....
    Yes to both. Awesome!

Jean only speaks the Truth, lol! We her fans knew it! Thanks for posting that pic.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Well damn i was already going to get this now i cant wait. Marvel needs to get your a$$ on promotion. Lmao.
    lmao! She was sublime this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Way better than expected! Awesome!

And I was right about Jean going on a powerful new direction. This is only the beginning!

And her costumes. We will discuss later!
    HER COSTUMES. And what about the one unidentified Phoenix-like costume...?

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    My bad, should have said waking realm and outside his own realm in general, as in he's weaker when outside his own dimension.As for his power level he can do stuff like this:-

A lot of feats so I can't post them all here.Should note a lot of this is in his realm and using magic.

She didn't even break a sweat!

That is how I read and will continue to read it!

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    I agree. I had been dating he had great things planned for Jean post Inferno. This more than proves it.
    As I noted previously, I think Inferno is going to be a sort of catalyst for her changes...

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post

Prelude said, spoilers:
    Nightmare even succeeded in imprisoning Eternity
    end of spoilers. Then saw the comicvine, but the scenes followed, reminded me of Hulk and Loki's encounter in MCU => "Puny God..." spoilers:
    with the bitch slappin' and all
    end of spoilers.
    Last edited by mike7171; 10-13-2021 at 06:23 AM.

BANNED

lmao! She was sublime this issue.

HER COSTUMES. And what about the one unidentified Phoenix-like costume...?

She didn't even break a sweat!

That is how I read and will continue to read it!

As I noted previously, I think Inferno is going to be a sort of catalyst for her changes...
    I loved seeing Jean in a green Phoenix costume again. Perhaps that is her next costume?

In the MCU Scarlet Witch, Agatha, Captain Marvel, Monica Rambeau are all powerful women who are loved. Phoenix/Jean will one day join that list.

Jean’s stature rose again.

Pepe retweeted me again ::::SOBBING:::::

https://twitter.com/Jean_RED_Grey/st...65664221831175

''You’d think Jean would have other nightmares considering all the trauma she’s been through: dying, missing so many important parts of her loved ones’ lives because she was dead, her husband cheating on her…but no, it’s “Scott’s other girlfriend called my dress ugly.” It’s very juvenile for any grown woman, let alone for Jean Grey.

It’s just one of those things that was very obviously written by a man because I sit here reading this scene of Jean’s big nightmare being Emma calling her dress ugly and I think, “well, this is how men just actually think we are, huh''

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    ''You’d think Jean would have other nightmares considering all the trauma she’s been through: dying, missing so many important parts of her loved ones’ lives because she was dead, her husband cheating on her…but no, it’s “Scott’s other girlfriend called my dress ugly.” It’s very juvenile for any grown woman, let alone for Jean Grey.

It’s just one of those things that was very obviously written by a man because I sit here reading this scene of Jean’s big nightmare being Emma calling her dress ugly and I think, “well, this is how men just actually think we are, huh''
    Who wrote this? They're totally misreading the scene. I take it as a sign that Jean has been holding off on and knows she's about to undergo a big change.

Also, the fact that they skipped over everything else - the ease, strength, and grace with which Duggan wrote Jean declaring her mission, owning her strength and altruism, and defeating Nightmare - makes me suspicious...

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I didn't read it as Jean saying she's an Omega level telepath and TK. I think it just applies to the telepathy part IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    I didn't read it as Jean saying she's an Omega level telepath and TK. I think it just applies to the telepathy part IMO.
    Please share that in the X-Men #4 thread, because people are already contorting themselves.