Page 187 of 719 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237287687 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 10783

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Heart View Post
    Another Russell Dauterman masterpiece Attachment 109198
    Stunning!!

Will Jean finally shine as she deserves?

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    Will Jean finally shine as she deserves?
    Duggan is promising things on planet size. I will believe when i see it

BANNED

Dauterman draws Jean like a superhero!

Quote Originally Posted by Dam View Post
    do you know who is this?

Attachment 109199

I took it from here: https://youtu.be/xwNz6azm1ZE
    The artist? Thats Lolli from Maraurders.

AIM agent? Thats the dude from the Giant Size books

Full size image of the RD design

Astonishing Member Grinning Soul's Avatar

The other cover was pretty, but I was a bit meh about it.

Now, this one... this one... This is perfect Jean: powerful, majestic, exuberant, alluring... *Sigh* So good to see Jean being Jean. :)

Okay, I'll stop gushing. Thanks for sharing guys. It made my day. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Now this ain't no Marvel Girl! Take notes peeps.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Jean in all of her Glory! Check out that flawless face!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

is a deadpool story dude i think
    we can be heroes, just for one day

The RD variant to Planet Size X-men looks really good. I am excited for the Hellfire Gala event. While I enjoyed X of Swords I am hoping this event is more my thing. I am not interested in fashion but I do hope it is fun, dynamic, and that the are multiple surprises in store for us. They seem to be teasing something with Storm, and while we already know the team lineup for Scott and Jean it will be cool to see it officially announced in the books. I am hoping for some good Scott and Jean content. I am excited for whatever is going on in Planet size X-men. I hope we will get to see some omega mutant protocols like the cover suggests. Let's see what some of the omegas can do when they work together/combine their abilities.

I'm also hoping for some good Scott and Jean content, but if Marvel thinks that's too much, I'd settle for some more hugs and conversations with her sister 'Ro. I can't never get too many of those. :)

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    The RD variant to Planet Size X-men looks really good. I am excited for the Hellfire Gala event. While I enjoyed X of Swords I am hoping this event is more my thing. I am not interested in fashion but I do hope it is fun, dynamic, and that the are multiple surprises in store for us. They seem to be teasing something with Storm, and while we already know the team lineup for Scott and Jean it will be cool to see it officially announced in the books. I am hoping for some good Scott and Jean content. I am excited for whatever is going on in Planet size X-men. I hope we will get to see some omega mutant protocols like the cover suggests. Let's see what some of the omegas can do when they work together/combine their abilities.
    God I hope not I like Jean as a character, but have always found Cyclops to be pretty boring, if not the most boring of X-Men characters. All their attempts to make him more interesting have just succeeded in making him unlikeable on top of being boring.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grinning Soul View Post
    I think we can agree that a passive Jean isn't a well-written Jean, right?

As for mutual respect, I think Magneto was the first to voice support to Jean's suggestion for the "Murder no Man" law, wasn't he?

Yeah, she grew up, right? She has been evolving since CC took over. He wrote her as a college student, a passionate, loyal, bright young woman. And, if you think about it, it made sense that she was becoming something more than her teenage self: from a traumatic childhood in a small town to a private school with only 5 students to the life of a college student in New York City, sharing an apartment with an incredible woman who served as something of a role model to her.

I love the green dress uniform and I wouldn't mind if they gave her another uniform that was a dress. But I'd like it to be something that reflected the mature woman she is supposed to be now. I mean, she spent some 13 years (?) raising Nathan, right? Her mind should be of a woman in her 40s. Marvel "Girl" seems so weird to me. I'd love if she decided to call herself Marvel Woman.

Not that there's anything wrong with the word "girl". Between adult female friends, I think it's natural to call each other "girl", for instance. But there's something beautiful and empowering about the word "woman" and I'd prefer it to be part of her codename/mutant-name.
    I like her current costume but I hadn’t realised until very recently that it is the same one she wore as a teenager, now it seems a bit odd for her to re-adopt it as an adult. Is there some in continuity reason for this that I’ve missed?

Quote Originally Posted by Top Hat View Post
    God I hope not I like Jean as a character, but have always found Cyclops to be pretty boring, if not the most boring of X-Men characters. All their attempts to make him more interesting have just succeeded in making him unlikeable on top of being boring.
    Well, I'm admittedly biased. Scott was my favourite X-Men when I started reading the comics. It was easy to relate to him because I'm a female version of the character, in some ways. :D Which, in a way, might be why I love Jean so much! :D

I'm an unapologetic fan of the couple... I'm hopeless like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Top Hat View Post
    I like her current costume but I hadn’t realised until very recently that it is the same one she wore as a teenager, now it seems a bit odd for her to re-adopt it as an adult. Is there some in continuity reason for this that I’ve missed?
    Not that I know of. Before Krakoa, she had a cool red and blue uniform that was inspired by her 90s one. But since Krakoa, she's back to her 70s dress.

With a few exceptions: she used her red X-Factor suit once. They re-coloured the red and blue uniform that she was using before Krakoa to a yellow and green version that she used twice (same story), I think. And then she'll appear with a version of her 90s uniform again in X-Force, I believe?
    Last edited by Grinning Soul; 05-04-2021 at 04:14 AM. Reason: combining two replies

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grinning Soul View Post
    Not that I know of. Before Krakoa, she had a cool red and blue uniform that was inspired on her 90s one. But since Krakoa, she's back to her 70s dress.

With a few exceptions: she used her red X-Factor suit once. They re-coloured the red and blue uniform that she was using before Krakoa to a yellow and green version that she used twice only (same story), I think. And then she'll appear with a version of her 90s uniform again in X-Force, I believe?
    Thanks. By the way though her recent Marvel Legends figure is pretty accurate it’s far too short which makes her look younger than she should be. It also calls her Marvel Girl which I hate, she’s a woman not girl!