Page 143 of 719 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193243643 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 10783

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    God, if Kurt weren't necessary on the Quiet Council I'd want him to be on the X-Men team so badly.
    and he'll be busy in WoX. I hope that Duggan manages to at least have him guest star

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Jean, because the Phoenix is her and always will be.

E0529C64-EA45-4EAA-A4FE-3489DDE77D00.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I still say that had Gold not existed, she'd be good with Nightcrawler

It sucks they dont interact anymore
    I’d love to see them interact more, they have such compatibility, they should get on so well together.

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    I laughed on this.
    I dont think she will always be with Logan or Scott, morrison wasn't going to pair her with Logan. this is no-sense.
    I'm not saying Morrison was actually gonna make her date Logan, but he gave the Jean/Logan dynamic a considerable amount of focus while at the same time doing the whole Scott and Emma affair thing. So had Jean not died and Marvel still decided to go with Scemma going forward like they did, then maybe they would have put her with Logan.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post

This is lovely!
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I love your drawing! Jean Phoenix! Hair is terrific. I love the mysterious cosmic background and the way you mixed the colors!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I love your drawing! Jean Phoenix! Hair is terrific. I love the mysterious cosmic background and the way you mixed the colors!
    This is lovely!
    Thanks, both. I’m just annoyed at Marvel milking the cash cow again. Phoenix is ours.

Thanks, both. I’m just annoyed at Marvel milking the cash cow again. Phoenix is ours.
    Yes she is by all of us who love Jean Phoenix!

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Quote Originally Posted by porcelainfire View Post
    I'm digging this couple idea. I feel their personalities would be great together! Jean is a great leader (X-Men Red) and I would think it would be such a power couple in Marvel for these two to get together.

Haha def need a good writer tbh. Someone that doesn't make her so cardboard cutout when she is with Scott. Maybe it's the Marvel Girl costume that is making me think that. :P Nothing against Scott and I am not against Scemma either - I feel Emma and Scott have a lot more of a matching personality (In recent years) vs. how Jean was in Red and Steve.

Danny would be an interesting choice! Let's get some continuity in here lol.

And call me crazy but a crack pair for me would be a bit de-aged Magneto with Jean
    Marvel girl costume doesn't help, makes her always look like a antiguity from 1970.

I think Emma and Scott are far close in personality than Jean/Scott now, they are also closer on character development.

I have to flex some continuity muscles, feel a bit like Busiek. And I always wanted to see more of her connection to Heroes for Hire explored.

I was thinking about some anti-hero for Jean, but de-aged Magneto is a bit too much haha
    Maybe Flash Thompson or Eddie Brock could work.

On X-men I think Angel could really work, he really was in love with her on X-factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I'm not saying Morrison was actually gonna make her date Logan, but he gave the Jean/Logan dynamic a considerable amount of focus while at the same time doing the whole Scott and Emma affair thing. So had Jean not died and Marvel still decided to go with Scemma going forward like they did, then maybe they would have put her with Logan.
    He wrote them as friends and was very definitive that they wouldn't work as lovers. Morrison spelled that out om page and out of page
    IDK why people insistis on interpret it on the wrong way
    Marvel had zero intention of putting her with Logan
    Last edited by Rang10; 04-09-2021 at 03:24 PM.

I still say that had Gold not existed, she'd be good with Nightcrawler

It sucks they dont interact anymore
    How strong and independent she looks

I still have a little hope of her appearing on Way of X ...

Marvel girl costume doesn't help, makes her always look like a antiguity from 1970.

I think Emma and Scott are far close in personality than Jean/Scott now, they are also closer on character development.

I have to flex some continuity muscles, feel a bit like Busiek. And I always wanted to see more of her connection to Heroes for Hire explored.

I was thinking about some anti-hero for Jean, but de-aged Magneto is a bit too much haha
    Maybe Flash Thompson or Eddie Brock could work.

On X-men I think Angel could really work, he really was in love with her on X-factor.
    The Scott of this era is a family man. He's very humbled is more concerned with superheroics, doing the right thing and being a voice for the people. This description is very aligned with where Jean is at as well. Emma on the other hand is morally grey. The ends justify the means with her. She's done questionable things in Maraurders and is about making power moves, cares little of her image and encourages the darker natures of her team. She and Scott as currently being written, really are not that close in personality. I think we'd find that he would agree with Jean on most issues and tactics over Emma's style

The Scott of this era is a family man. He's very humbled is more concerned with superheroics, doing the right thing and being a voice for the people. This description is very aligned with where Jean is at as well. Emma on the other hand is morally grey. The ends justify the means with her. She's done questionable things in Maraurders and is about making power moves, cares little of her image and encourages the darker natures of her team. She and Scott as currently being written, really are not that close in personality. I think we'd find that he would agree with Jean on most issues and tactics over Emma's style
    They just reset a bit of his personality, makes zero sense for him acting like this. if he is ok with Krakoa he is morally grey

So he is a family man so he has to return to Jean Grey to get his boy scout badge? this is a very sexist way of dealin with women and relationships

He wrote them as friends and was very definitive that they wouldn't work as lovers. Morrison spelled that out om page and out of page
    IDK why people insistis on interpret it on the wrong way
    Marvel had zero intention of putting her with Logan
    It's almost like there's such a thing as people, including other writers coming in, interpreting things differently. He wrote Ernst as Cassandra Nova rehabilitaded and Whedon came in retconning that right after he was gone. Don't we constantly talk about how we disagree with Morrison that Jean was being distant and "not a good wife" and that was what caused the affair? Isn't Jott back after previous writers saying they didn't work anymore? Etc.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I don't understand how anyone being okay with Krakoa inherently makes them morally gray? That makes no sense? Would you say that Jean and Ororo and Kurt are morally gray?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I don't understand how anyone being okay with Krakoa inherently makes them morally gray? That makes no sense? Would you say that Jean and Ororo and Kurt are morally gray?
    I would say Jean Grey.