Page 80 of 719 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180580 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 10783

This part of Aghata forcing Wanda to remember a memory of her ... It reminded me of Jean forcing Emma to reveal the secret with cyke; But Wand still gave permission ... Emma didn't
    nx139-1hstry.jpg
    Last edited by andreikes; 02-26-2021 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    This part of Aghata forcing Wanda to remember a memory of her ... It reminded me of Jean forcing Emma to reveal the secret with cyke; But Wand still gave permission ... Emma didn't
    nx139-1hstry.jpg
    Jean almost fried Emma's mind with the Phoenix lol and speaking of Wandavision I'm happy that she's finally the Scarlet Witch with straight up chaos magic instead of tk/tp. Now Jean can claim her rightful place as the MCU's psy queen

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Hickman was overstepping his bounds with Franklin the same way Aaron is with the Phoenix.
    we need a dramatic new name for Aaron in the Jean Grey thread. lol something like: the destroyer of myth.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    we need a dramatic new name for Aaron in the Jean Grey thread. lol something like: the destroyer of myth.
    To be fair, Hix is just as bad when it comes to characters he doesn't care about it.

Incredible Member

To be fair, Hix is just as bad when it comes to characters he doesn't care about it.
    But at least he has good concepts! I'm a little sorry that one of my favorite characters is a little sidelined (I definitely prefered Jean in X-Men Red!) but I can't deny there are great interesting concepts at work more than I have seen in X-Men for years.

I want the bear, so cute. I already have Dark Bearnix hoodie and Bearnix Tshirt, from gay bears clothing company

Hickman was overstepping his bounds with Franklin the same way Aaron is with the Phoenix.
    Was he overstepping with Franklin? He pretty much just included him in a data table and had that one exchange with the FF. All of which makes sense because Franklin was a mutant so it’s not like he pulled it out of nowhere.

These are all so great!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

The only difference is that X-office let Phoenix let go when they decided that they wouldnt use it for stories with Jean.

Slott never stopped using Franklin on his stories

Quote Originally Posted by otipep_90 View Post
    That's because of Aaron's plans. Sure Jean's story doesn't depend on the PF, but at this point if it does show up in Hickman's run as alluded by PoX, it'll be any character but Jean. It has become so mangled by the Avengers office, yet is clearly an X-franchise element.

We don't need this milestone run interfered with for a soon to be ignored and haphazard storyline.

How does the Franklin storyline become additive to the character or Thor as the PF's son? Marvel has a lack of stewardship and foresight with their characters that always leads to inconsistencies.
    Well the writers have to answer it on their stories.
    Last edited by Rang10; 02-27-2021 at 02:36 PM.

Phoenix should have been made off limits to the Avengers office or perhaps more importantly Jason Aaron......Kanye shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yes, I thought that as well. Moira full well knows Jean's potential realized and the goddess Phoenix she was and is/could be again. But I knew Marvel was not going there. I doubt today's writers even know some of those old stories.

The only difference I say about 125 is that Jean chopped her Phoenix powers back to a level she could safely handle, not necessarily that of Marvel Girl because I believe Jean could handle more than the power she had at that time. If not, she would not have been able to wield the Phoenix powers at all, let alone as well as she did.
    I agree with you, but I think Moira said around that time that the levels were those of Marvel Girl, so that is why I was so sure that the Marvel Girl dress meant that Moira and Xavier were holding her back since they didn’t want her to interfere with their plan.

Ah well, since other writers portray her as powerful, I guess this is just Hickman’s take on her. But it would have been so nice if the way she was written was part of a master plan and not just a writer who couldn’t care less about her.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnysv75 View Post
    I agree with you, but I think Moira said around that time that the levels were those of Marvel Girl, so that is why I was so sure that the Marvel Girl dress meant that Moira and Xavier were holding her back since they didn’t want her to interfere with their plan.

Ah well, since other writers portray her as powerful, I guess this is just Hickman’s take on her. But it would have been so nice if the way she was written was part of a master plan and not just a writer who couldn’t care less about her.
    Me too. I mean, even if he really like the green mini, make it a story like Jean went back to that while she worked on a redesign of it, since she liked it so much, and then show us a new costume with some similarites. I mean, I came up with this off the top of my head just now. I am not a prof writer. But I do really know the character and love her. That is the difference!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Has it been announced who will write the new X-men team book and who the artist will be? I’m hoping for new individual yet complementary costumes, especially Jean!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    Has it been announced who will write the new X-men team book and who the artist will be? I’m hoping for new individual yet complementary costumes, especially Jean!
    I imagine this new team will just take over the focus of Hickman's X-Men book, sadly.