Page 161 of 719 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211261661 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 10783

Benjamin Percy just wrote on twitter that Jean will continue to be in X-Force. Very happy to hear this!!

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Benjamin Percy just wrote on twitter that Jean will continue to be in X-Force. Very happy to hear this!!
    as long as we get more action and less coffee breath moments
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

I honestly don't get why though, she already quit the team and has an easy out to not continue to be on it. I guess so Benjamin can keep writing her and Wolverine together..

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I honestly don't get why though, she already quit the team and has an easy out to not continue to be on it. I guess so Benjamin can keep writing her and Wolverine together..
    Yes, sadly I think that's the only reason. I don't think anything good will come for Jean with Percy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dam View Post
    Yes, sadly I think that's the only reason. I don't think anything good will come for Jean with Percy.
    really? I think she was a lot more than simply a girlfriend in X-Force. she really had a voice and be a super capable member of the team.

Love this news. The more places Jean can contribute, the better.

After being dead for so long, I think it helps balance things out.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Spectacular Member

really? I think she was a lot more than simply a girlfriend in X-Force. she really had a voice and be a super capable member of the team.
    Like the first two issues, the lastests no.

Quote Originally Posted by Dam View Post
    Let's see if she does some psychic work on next week issue. But I'm not ok with her showing up on X-force if she is being girlfriend.
    Also she said she was out because she didn't agree with Beast methods and she will show up often? that is very dumb and make the character not have word.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post

Jean on next Sword

the black instead of blue on the costume looks a lot better
    omggg iconic
    we can be heroes, just for one day

BANNED

Yes!

Now we are winning!

Edit: That is NOT what he said. He said he is writing a script with her in it.

Hype is now gone again lol
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 04-17-2021 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Yes!

Now we are winning!

Edit: That is NOT what he said. He said he is writing a script with her in it.

Hype is now gone again lol
    That means that she will show up on X-force or Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    omggg iconic
    I love the way this artist grew her costume. The way her shoulder pieces are drawn stitched to the costume instead of exaggeratingly big is beautiful. I always though this costume would benefit from some decent boots to balance out all that yellow.

I haven't had a chance to comment on here on the new team. I like the line up. I like Jean being on the same team as Rogue and Lorna. I love the inclusion of both Synch and Sunfire. This team would be perfect to me if Storm was also on it. I said elsewhere Storm could have replaced Polaris. I would have put Bishop on here as well. He could use more time to shine as a hero. I've always been indifferent to Laura to be honest. I was expecting Iceman to be on the team but he's good with Pyro over in Marauders.

I am hoping for good things from Duggan. I want to see Synch and Sunfire really shine and get a lot of focus. Of course I want Jean to get some attention. We want her to be a strong capable leader and we want her to be a strong mutant. I am afraid to admit that I'm getting so used to the Marvel Girl look it doesn't bother me as much. I do prefer a new look but if we don't get one, it will be all right. Hopefully she wears various costumes throughout the run.

Jean and Cyke's team is a powerful one! I like that the mutant nation has a public team that fights for mutants and the world. In the Marvel.com article it mentions that they will be based in New York? A return to the school or another location?

BANNED

Lol if they think she's just been the main character's girlfriend in X-Force they are going to be really put off by this X-Men series lmao

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Jean was fine in X-Force at first but her last few appearances have literally just been as 'the girlfriend,' which regardless of how you feel about Jott she was never explicitly just that during X of Swords or X-Men 17. Percy is basically using Jean just to keep his ship alive now, since she isn't a part of the team.

Hopefully she's actually cool in X-Force 19.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey