Page 386 of 719 FirstFirst ... 286336376382383384385386387388389390396436486 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 10783
    The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    In defense of Kitty. Kitty was just keeping Jean from being turned to mush lol.

By the way this was missing.

If Jean wanted to kill or incapacitate they wouldnt have had the chance to retaliate. Blood flow to the brain stops so does everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Absolutely and she wouldn't be the first mutant to hand him his ass or the last.
    Scan ? ?? O no exist that

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    If Jean wanted to kill or incapacitate they wouldnt have had the chance to retaliate. Blood flow to the brain stops so does everything else.
    Thor INVULNERABLE sorry. And jean still alive tks yo Wanda was sofft with her

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Just imagine the damage that tk applied internally can do to a body, we are talking about a power able to grind stone and bend metal, just think what it could do to brain matter, the irreparable damage it could do to lunngs, heart’s tissue, nerves, circulatory system.
    Last edited by Daedra; 07-21-2021 at 09:53 PM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Just imagine the damage that tk applied internally can do to a body, we are talking about a power able to grind stone and bend metal, just think what it could do to brain matter, heart’s tissue, nerves, any kind of circulation.
    Look no further than Exodus vs Sad little Cortez.

Turned him into a leather rug with a thought.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Look no further than Exodus vs Sad little Cortez.

Turned him into a leather rug with a thought.
    In the hands of a truly evil and sadistic individual it would be a nightmarish tool, think of Sylar from heroes but 100 times more messy.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Just imagine the damage that tk applied internally can do to a body, we are talking about a power able to grind stone and bend metal, just think what it could do to brain matter, the irreparable damage it could do to lunngs, heart’s tissue, nerves, circulatory system.
    The tk would not pierce Thor's INVULNERABLE skin sorry. for something the power is called invulnerability.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    The tk would not pierce Thor's INVULNERABLE skin sorry. for something the power is called invulnerability.
    no need to be sorry, telekinesis doesn't require to pierce anything to work internally, it’s been shown repeatedly really… if you don't even understand how the power works your arguments end up totally missing the point.
    Last edited by Daedra; 07-22-2021 at 01:29 AM.

Astonishing Member Grinning Soul's Avatar

Like I said: Jean is too nice to be cruel with her tk.

Without the Phoenix, teen Jean reformed herself from death. She just wouldn't die.

Without the Phoenix, if Jean's tk was allowed to be Omega again, she could disintegrate all of them with a thought. Correct me if I'm wrong, but they're all still made of atoms, right?

But again: power levels vary like crazy throughout the MU. That's why the writers will write whatever they want to write.

Now, if we're talking about stuff that has never been done (to my knowledge) but it's within the capabilities of an Omega level telepath, Jean could just pull their minds/astral bodies out of their physical bodies.

No need to connect to the their psyches. No silly "but it's a god's mind" excuse. No nano bot to protect from it. Or "but he/she is invulnerable".

Again: Jean is too nice. Can she do it? Yeah. Her telepathy seems to reach even the spiritual part of the being, pulling the astral body out should be easy. Would she do it? No. She's too nice.
    Last edited by Grinning Soul; 07-22-2021 at 01:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinning Soul View Post
    Like I said: Jean is too nice to be cruel with her tk.

Without the Phoenix, teen Jean reformed herself from death. She just wouldn't die.

Without the Phoenix, if Jean's tk was allowed to be Omega again, she could disintegrate all of them with a thought. Correct me if I'm wrong, but they're all still made of atoms, right?

But again: power levels vary like crazy throughout the MU. That's why the writers will write whatever they want to write.
    Agreed, Jean would never use her tk in cruel, invasive and potentially fatal ways

Agreed, Jean would never use her tk in cruel, invasive and potentially fatal ways
    Same for her telepathy, which is, currently, considered Omega-level.

There's so much more to telepathy than reading thoughts and connecting to their minds. And Jean is known for ignoring tech/mystical barriers that stop other telepaths anyway.

EDIT: Again, she could just disembody their psyches. Done.
    Last edited by Grinning Soul; 07-22-2021 at 01:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinning Soul View Post
    Same for her telepathy, which is, currently, considered Omega-level.

There's so much more to telepathy than reading thoughts and connecting to their minds. And Jean is known for ignoring tech/mystical barriers that stop other telepaths anyway.
    Of course, and that’s why the idea of an aggressive/turned evil jean grey is so very scary

Of course, and that’s why the idea of an aggressive/turned evil jean grey is so very scary
    And one of the reasons why she keeps such a tight control over herself. Power corrupts and all that.

Jean doesn't even have to use deadly force to effectively put someone down, like the time she briefly stopped Rictor's heart...which reminds me of the evil Jean Grey from New Excalibur, just going around causing heart attacks all willy nilly.

Like she says here, TK can be very unpleasant if she chooses.

Imagine her de-gloving someone like that apple �� she recently skinned in the latest issue of Cable