Page 288 of 719 FirstFirst ... 188238278284285286287288289290291292298338388 ... LastLast
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 10783

But by the logic... If they're going to ''colonize'' or ''give life'' Mars to Jean wouldn't have much to do. Mutants that are linked to climate or bio factors. And it's Hickman, are we still waiting for something?
    He must have given a speech and a ''great'' telepathic effect

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    But by the logic... If they're going to ''colonize'' or ''give life'' Mars to Jean wouldn't have much to do. Mutants that are linked to climate or bio factors. And it's Hickman, are we still waiting for something?
    He must have given a speech and a ''great'' telepathic effect
    You could easily say, that Jean's close relationship to the Phoenix, is giving her a specific insight what it means to create life...

So I guess it is not revealed what her specific role is during Planet Size X-Men? She is just around and part of the omega group?

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    The Hellfire Gala confimed that it was a genocide
    In which issue?

I liked planet size and Jean in it. I specifically didn't like one part very much (and I imagine a lot of the fans won't). But the focus was on Magnet... It was Hickman... But I liked what she did.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian B View Post
    In which issue?
    X-Force I believe.

Also Jean spoilers:
    threw a fucking space station into Mars' atmosphere. If y'all don't like it I dunno what to tell you.
    end of spoilers
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

A very telekinetic solution to the old costume debate

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Given the nature of the task, yeah Jean's role would be limited...I'm glad she did more than Exodus at least, and got to use her TK, even with an "Omega telekinetic" around

I loved Planet Sized and I think Jean had a really good role to play. Spoilers below:

spoilers:
    I'm not sure what she did with Lactuca but clearly she did something since she had her power signature going. I know she was reading his information. I think Jean and Exodus maybe assisting with whatever Lactuca was doing to teleport the island/inverting the gate. I also liked Jean and Quire giving the idea/info to Jamie for the second Sword station. I loved Jean lifting it with her tk and throwing it up to Magneto. A tk feat wasn't expected at all. I liked Jean dampening the Jamie's pain receptors. The omega's were terraforming Mars and we didn't know what to expect for the telepaths but they had good showings and weren't what some of you call "telephones".

I loved the parts with Storm, Iceman, Magneto and the others. It was fun world building, and we are seeing mutant expansion. I can't wait to see what happens with Storm next. I am also confident Duggan will give us a good Jean - he's done it in three separate issues now.
    end of spoilers

Planet-Size was cool. I liked how involved in the proccess Jean was.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega_DCD View Post
    Given the nature of the task, yeah Jean's role would be limited...I'm glad she did more than Exodus at least, and got to use her TK, even with an "Omega telekinetic" around
    Here's to hoping Duggan uses her TK more than Hickman has

Exodus did nothing
    It gets pretty frustrating

I think her balloon could be modified. ''It's a little heavy... Magneto has a toy coming up,'' like, joking. But I'm glad they didn't make her ''dying''. And her throwing a station off Mars was a big deal.

Astonishing Member Grinning Soul's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    A very telekinetic solution to the old costume debate
    That's awesome, Daedra. Thanks for sharing. :)

Astonishing Member Grinning Soul's Avatar

No one got a little bothered about how Jean used her power

spoilers:
    on Jamie?

Or that she was part of an endeavor that created a new capital for the Solar System and gave the rule of it to a regent who was not democratic elected by the majority of the intelligent lives in the system? And how come the Krakoans just trust those mutants for Arakko so completely?
    end of spoilers

How are you guys feeling about that?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Grinning Soul View Post
    No one got a little bothered about how Jean used her power

spoilers:
    on Jamie?

Or that she was part of an endeavor that created a new capital for the Solar System and gave the rule of it to a regent who was not democratic elected by the majority of the intelligent lives in the system? And how come the Krakoans just trust those mutants for Arakko so completely?
    end of spoilers

How are you guys feeling about that?
    X-Men are already the New Inhumans by colonizing Mars now. I am pretty sure Arakko will fall out of the window after Hickman. Because thats what he did with Ex Nihilo. Does this make X-Men anything unique nowadays? I highly doubt.