Page 417 of 719 FirstFirst ... 317367407413414415416417418419420421427467517 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 10783

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Yupp.

Gold centre detail on the head band.
    Green gloves to match her boots but with gold detailing and "ribbing" on both.
    Gold chest "diamond" detail.
    Gold X
    Can someone make these changes? I would love to see how that would look and beside John's version.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Can someone make these changes? I would love to see how that would look and beside John's version.

My attempt
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Jessica is not an X-Men character. I mean she did a good thing, but her counseling Jessica is not core to Jean or the X-Men’s issues.

Lourdes Chantel is a mutant and her death or faked death lead to mutants taking over the inner circle.

No, but neither is Wanda or Pietro technically, yet we've seen in the years since they've been divorced from Magneto their stories can and have affected the X-men. Same with Jessica Jones, she's not the first non-X-man who has had meaningful dealings with an X-man.

Either way, if a one-off character in a peripheral title can receive attention decades later, so could Jean's involvement in a title with such a serious message and tone.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Jessica is not an X-Men character. I mean she did a good thing, but her counseling Jessica is not core to Jean or the X-Men’s issues.

Lourdes Chantel is a mutant and her death or faked death lead to mutants taking over the inner circle.
    I didn't mean it as something that HAS to happen, or that is central to X-Men history. It's not. It's just a moment that I liked a lot, and it would be nice for them to reunite some day. Of course is not nescessary, but I'm pretty sure it would be well recieved by fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post

My attempt
    I love this, the golden trimming made it even more perfect <3

I just read X-Men # 2 and it was great. The interaction between Jean and Synch was beautiful, and I love the words Duggan used in Jean's dialogues. Her dialogue about telepathy was just great. This made me have much more hope in Duggan, he is a good writer but I wasn't so sure how he was going to handle Jean, but I'm really enjoying it. I wished this comic was published twice a month, I just can't wait!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Starchilde View Post
    I didn't mean it as something that HAS to happen, or that is central to X-Men history. It's not. It's just a moment that I liked a lot, and it would be nice for them to reunite some day. Of course is not nescessary, but I'm pretty sure it would be well recieved by fans.
    The good news is for the first time in a long time, the core team of X-Men is a superhero team for all of Earth. Jean co-founded it with Scott. While I don’t know if they will follow up with Jessica we saw Gambjt playing cards with the Thing, Black Cat, and Rhino. It seems like Duggan is getting them out of their isolation. So don’t give up hope, lol.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

My attempt
    You are Awesomeness incarnate.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

My attempt
    Thank you my friend!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Astonishing Member

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Another solid issue and I enjoy what Duggan is doing with Jean. Larraz remains one of my favorite artists, such dynamic pages just makes every script better!

Quote Originally Posted by Starchilde View Post
    I love this, the golden trimming made it even more perfect <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    You are Awesomeness incarnate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Thank you my friend!
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

My attempt
    This is awesome. If i was to offer one item of support i would say the yellow in the center top may be work better if it's the same color as the rest of the top part because the big yellow sort of takes the focus off the overall beauty. It may just be my eye though but it keeps focusing on that.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    I'm reading her moment with Synch and... 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

"Your power is immeasurable, Jean."
    Further proof that she doesn't need the Phoenix Force and never did.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

My attempt
    It just needs the now-classic Xs over the boots. Love it.