Page 539 of 719 FirstFirst ... 39439489529535536537538539540541542543549589639 ... LastLast
Results 8,071 to 8,085 of 10783
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Yes please. The mini skirt needs to be retired. No to ugly baking pan Xmen red. We need something sleek and modern.
    I want a new onesie. Jean loves onesies.

The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Anything will do as long as it doesnt include shoulder pads or cowls or face masks because they want to riff off one of her ugliest costumes ever. Cant they come up with something new?

I like Dauterman’s design but it needs some tweaks for battle. Though if they really wanted to hype it up, have various artists (maybe fans as well) design her new look and have a vote.
    Last edited by Tank; 09-23-2021 at 06:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    I've been wanting that, too! For some reason, I've been picturing her in a dark - black and green or black and blue - bodysuit. Very sleek and unadorned, with minimal trimming. Just something understated and geared for battle. I think I've had this on my mind:

I also wouldn't mind seeing her in a simple black bodysuit with the "x" logo like a badge on either side of her chest.

The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    I've been wanting that, too! For some reason, I've been picturing her in a dark - black and green or black and blue - bodysuit. Very sleek and unadorned, with minimal trimming. Just something understated and geared for battle. I think I've had this on my mind:

I also wouldn't mind seeing her in a simple black bodysuit with the "x" logo like a badge on either side of her chest.
    This looks nice, replace the Phoenix symbol with an x and it’s sleek and modern.

Hell some tweaks to her classic phoenix look to make it non-phoenix would be great too, similar to her Xmen Forever look.

This looks nice, replace the Phoenix symbol with an x and it’s sleek and modern.

Hell some tweaks to her classic phoenix look to make it non-phoenix would be great too, similar to her Xmen Forever look.
    It's a great costume. I'm pissed Jim Lee never got to put into action, lol. In either case, you definitely get the idea. She should be wearing a suit that is as comfortable and flexible as possible.

The Red Dragon

It's a great costume. I'm pissed Jim Lee never got to put into action, lol. In either case, you definitely get the idea. She should be wearing a suit that is as comfortable and flexible as possible.
    Lukas Werneck’s design for Jean was also gorgeous. Yet Marvel sticks her in the most uninspired thing ever.

Lukas Werneck’s design for Jean was also gorgeous. Yet Marvel sticks her in the most uninspired thing ever.
    I'm still holding out hope that Hickman had a reason for having her revert back to her old codename and costume and that he'll reveal the reason during Inferno. I mean, Jean turned out to be central to the original storyline, and Madelyne is coming back, so I think it's logical to think they will both be involved.

I keep picturing Jean in a scene in which she snaps, and after whatever she goes through in Inferno, she decides to discard the codename and costume to start anew.

:fingers crossed:

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Starchilde View Post
    Jean's team will probably go to Gameworld to search for Cordyceps Jones, since she had the telepathic talk with the High Evo about it.
    I agree. Plus it seems Cyclops will be the center of the whole resurrection thing that Dr Stasis is eager to exploit. So he will be earthbound.

Fantastic Member

ScreenRant's ������ ���� �������������������� ��������������

https://screenrant.com/x-men-top-tel...ts-ranked/amp/

The rest of the list:

2. Prestige

3. X-Man (Nate Grey)

4. Professor Xavier

5. Emma Frost

6. Kid Omega (Quentin Quire)

7. Exodus

8. Psylocke

9. Legion

10. Cable
    The only part I don't like is it states Psylocke and Emma as Omega, which is duh.
    Also, when they say Psylocke, I assume they mean Kwannon, not Betsy.

The Red Dragon

I'm still holding out hope that Hickman had a reason for having her revert back to her old codename and costume and that he'll reveal the reason during Inferno. I mean, Jean turned out to be central to the original storyline, and Madelyne is coming back, so I think it's logical to think they will both be involved.

I keep picturing Jean in a scene in which she snaps, and after whatever she goes through in Inferno, she decides to discard the codename and costume to start anew.

:fingers crossed:
    He did say there was an in story reason, but I dont think we’ll get an answer at this point with him leaving and Inferno being so cramped as it is.

My theory was that Orchis Jean did not die, and evolved/phoenixed out and he wanted to keep it thematic from Marvel Girl to Phoenix. While also addressing what happens when you do resurrect someone who is thought to have died but really didnt. It’s interesting what you would do at that point.

If it’s not a story behind it I just want her in something new and sleek.

The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    The only part I don't like is it states Psylocke and Emma as Omega, which is duh.
    Also, when they say Psylocke, I assume they mean Kwannon, not Betsy.
    Left over remnants when people were throwing that term on everyone and anyone. Same thing when the phoenix is thrown around. Things that should be limited to Jean or a few characters is passed around where it’s not special anymore because editors dont sat NO.

He did say there was an in story reason, but I dont think we’ll get an answer at this point with him leaving and Inferno being so cramped as it is.-
    I can still see him including Jean in Inferno and making sure not to hint at it. I mean, I was stunned when he wrote Jean to be the one to form the new team. If I'm not mistaken, she came up with the idea and shared her plans with Xavier and Magneto. Scott showed he was on board because he agreed with her, as he did when she stepped down from the QC and refused to come back.

My theory was that Orchis Jean did not die, and evolved/phoenixed out and he wanted to keep it thematic from Marvel Girl to Phoenix. While also addressing what happens when you do resurrect someone who is thought to have died but really didnt. It’s interesting what you would do at that point.

If it’s not a story behind it I just want her in something new and sleek.
    This is an interesting theory. Also, we're definitely on the same page regarding her costume.
    Last edited by Mercury; 09-23-2021 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Corrected: hint

Fantastic Member

I can still see him including Jean in Inferno and making sure not to hit at it. I mean, I was stunned when he wrote Jean to be the one to form the new team. If I'm not mistaken, she came up with the idea and shared her plans with Xavier and Magneto. Scott showed he was on board because he agreed with her, as he did when she stepped down from the QC and refused to come back.

This is an interesting theory. Also, we're definitely on the same page regarding her costume.
    Oh lordy, if Orchis Jean is still alive, then she's got 2 clones running around. Madelyne, and the one leading the X-Men now. That is quite a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    Oh lordy, if Orchis Jean is still alive, then she's got 2 clones running around. Madelyne, and the one leading the X-Men now. That is quite a mess.
    I don't think that's the case, but it would definitely be a mess. lol.

Jean won the rock paper scissors so I think she will take part of the team to Gameworld, while Cyclops defends from any threats while they’re gone.

I hope she takes Rogue and Sunfire because I want to see her interact more with these two. Rogue especially since I can probably count the number of times they’ve interacted in a meaningful way on one hand.
    I agree...I do like some moments Claremont gave them in the Revolution era, dancing together, Rogue thanking Jean for trusting her with borrowing her powers and the worries that come with them, Rogue telling someone how she admires Jean being able to carry on despite the grief of Cyclops "dying"...also later in X-treme X-Men when Jean visits Rogue (and Storm) on the Astral Plane after their near death battle with Khan. He even had Rogue staying in Jean's old bedroom when she first joined the X-Men.

I'd love for them to have some new interpersonal developments