Page 16 of 719 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116516 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    She's an Omega-Level telephone. Basic telekinetic.
    Hmmm...Expand on what you describe a basic telekinetic and an advance one.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I think HiX-Man missed an opportunity when he placed Jean as an Omega telepath but not Telekinetic.
    Morrison's Jean was awesome at both...and it would have set her apart from QQ.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I think HiX-Man missed an opportunity when he placed Jean as an Omega telepath but not Telekinetic.
    Morrison's Jean was awesome at both...and it would have set her apart from QQ.
    Yes, my friend, I agree.

I stated the same thing a few pages back and someone told me Jean does not have Omega-level TK feats. I always thought she did!

Plus, Jean could be the Omega-Omega with 2 Omega Talents! Yes, I like that idea!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yes, my friend, I agree.

I stated the same thing a few pages back and someone told me Jean does not have Omega-level TK feats. I always thought she did!

Plus, Jean could be the Omega-Omega with 2 Omega Talents! Yes, I like that idea!
    Don't listen to them.
    She has Omega-level TK feats...since her days in X-Factor. And more recently, in XM:Red
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    She's an Omega-Level telephone. Basic telekinetic.
    LOL ok Hickman, we know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Don't listen to them.
    She has Omega-level TK feats...since her days in X-Factor. And more recently, in XM:Red
    Does she? I dont think she did anything worthy of being consdeired omega for TK in X-Factor. Taylor focused primarily on her TP in Red although I will say her surgery on Storm was lowkey, but impressive and sensitive enough for me to consider omega

The interesting thing about the young jean is that she demonstrated molecular telekinesis a lot

I know on Jean's Marvel page it used to say--not sure if it still does--that she can manipulate hundreds of objects all at once. That is impressive.

Also in X-Factor days, she held up the entire top section of their HQ. Even in XTAS, Jean held up a huge piece of building---okay it slammed her to her knees and her TK gave finally gave out----but not before the child was saved AND Jean did not pass out nor shout "Scott!"!

Yeah, Omega TK there!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I know on Jean's Marvel page it used to say--not sure if it still does--that she can manipulate hundreds of objects all at once. That is impressive.

Also in X-Factor days, she held up the entire top section of their HQ. Even in XTAS, Jean held up a huge piece of building---okay it slammed her to her knees and her TK gave finally gave out----but not before the child was saved AND Jean did not pass out nor shout "Scott!"!

Yeah, Omega TK there!
    Those are to what I was referring. And yes...her surgery on Storm in XMR to get rid of Cassie's nanites. In Morrison' run...there's the "cuttlery scene". Granted, it was the PF beginning to assert itself but the power was all hers.

I didn't mind her not being omega at both because the new definition doesn't make it as bad.

I did find it slightly annoying that Quentin was omega too when the other powers only had one omega. I guess they did that cause being an omega is kinda relevant to him and it's even on his codename. But I wish that, if not ony Jean, it was Rachel instead.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    Hmmm...Expand on what you describe a basic telekinetic and an advance one.
    Basic telekinetics: Jean, Betsy

Advanced: Exodus

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    How many basic level telekinetics can create visible light out of thin air and disintegrate a body into atoms not to mention shield her teammates with a forcefield that can withstand the impact of a spaceship slamming into the ground during re-entry.
    I think whether the characters see light for psi powers is up to the creative team. As for disintegration, I think that was artist interpretation error rather than Percy saying Hickman Jean can tear things apart by the molecule. They have gone well out of the way to say she isn't Phoenix.

The thing about shielding a ship from reentry impact didn't happen at all.
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 01-21-2021 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Could you tell us what happens in the last issues of Aaron's Phoenix storyline? Hell freezes over before I spend money on this sh*t.
    Phoenix-for-ALL over there with "Enter the Phoenix". Irreparable damage unless its retcon/ignored (among other things)
    https://comicbook.com/comics/news/ma...ward-the-duck/

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Phoenix-for-ALL over there with "Enter the Phoenix". Irreparable damage unless its retcon/ignored (among other things)
    so what will happen in the end?

The Phoenix Force will check into rehab because it is obviously drunk?

Astonishing Member

Well good news is all this should be over by summer.

I'm fairly certain this Phoenix story will be retconned or ignored in the near future. It probably won't happen immediately, but I don't see Marvel letting Avengers hijack the Phoenix when it's so closely associated with the X-Men.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.