Page 169 of 719 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219269669 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 10783

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    I thought Jean slept in the Marvel Girl costume hihihi
    work on dress, sleep on pants

spoilers:
    So Jean is not so in agreement on polyamorous relationships
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Really enjoyed today’s XF 19 issue. Few cool nods to Jean’s past (psychic affair, DP Saga in Quentin & Jean’s conversation page) Loved that Quentin referred to her as the de facto boss for this mission and she had great showings of tk. She also came across as a telepath of the highest knowledge. Really really enjoyed it.
    end of spoilers

Really awful that we were talking that Jean didnt lose control, she was broken, then on data page Percy comes and write exactly what didn't happened.
    Writers seems like will never get it right

The funny thing is that she doesn't talk about the phoenix. It only implies
    It's like the relationship .... Nobody knows if it's an open relationship or betrayal

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    spoilers:
    So Jean is not so in agreement on polyamorous relationships
    end of spoilers
    What? Where did you get that from?

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    The funny thing is that she doesn't talk about the phoenix. It only implies
    It's like the relationship .... Nobody knows if it's an open relationship or betrayal
    Writers always do half service with Jean. I think they want us to talk and that is it, they will ever solve these things

Jean did lost the whole perception what was real, what was her, what was a illusion. She lost the anchorage to reality itself and who she was.

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    spoilers:
    Really enjoyed today’s XF 19 issue. Few cool nods to Jean’s past (psychic affair, DP Saga in Quentin & Jean’s conversation page) Loved that Quentin referred to her as the de facto boss for this mission and she had great showings of tk. She also came across as a telepath of the highest knowledge. Really really enjoyed it.
    end of spoilers
    I loved everything about Jean as well! Now that’s settled I wonder if the countdown to the next Quentin Quire coming of age story has been reseted, did we fill the required quota for 2021?
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I loved everything about Jean as well! Now that’s settled I wonder if the countdown to the next Quentin Quire coming of age story has been reseted, did we fill the required quota for 2021?
    I hope so. I really dislike when brts get so much panel time LOL I hope the next is Domino/Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Writers always do half service with Jean. I think they want us to talk and that is it, they will ever solve these things

Jean did lost the whole perception what was real, what was her, what was a illusion. She lost the anchorage to reality itself and who she was.
    It would be a good reason to explain her return to the usual MG. But there would have to be an explanation of what happened for her to be lost

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    What? Where did you get that from?
    just people talking about this phrase that Jean said today in x-factor:

spoilers:
    ''and let me assure you... from personal experience... it's not fun if someone you love is secretly spending their-nights elsewhere''
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    just people talking about this phrase that Jean said today in x-factor:

spoilers:
    ''and let me assure you... from personal experience... it's not fun if someone you love is secretly spending their-nights elsewhere''
    end of spoilers
    That's a reference to Emma in Scott's affair in Grant Morrison's run.

I highly doubt she's talking about current events considering she's doing the exact same thing with Logan.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    That's a reference to Emma in Scott's affair in Grant Morrison's run.

I highly doubt she's talking about current events considering she's doing the exact same thing with Logan.
    Yes, in fact, I think it brings more likeliness to the idea of a polyamorous arrangement. Jean’s been making out/hooking up with Logan, when it was done behind Jean’s back in regards to Scott & Emma’s telepathic affair, it was the secrecy and deceit that made it hurt. I doubt Jean’s being hypocritical, I don’t think she’d be having relations with Logan unless Scott had some kind of awareness, same with Scott in regards to Emma.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    Yes, in fact, I think it brings more likeliness to the idea of a polyamorous arrangement. Jean’s been making out/hooking up with Logan, when it was done behind Jean’s back in regards to Scott & Emma’s telepathic affair, it was the secrecy and deceit that made it hurt. I doubt Jean’s being hypocritical, I don’t think she’d be having relations with Logan unless Scott had some kind of awareness, same with Scott in regards to Emma.
    I mean Logan has a bedroom in Scott and Jean's house so I'm sure all parties are very much aware of what's going on lol

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Oh....never mind.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!