Page 302 of 719 FirstFirst ... 202252292298299300301302303304305306312352402 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 10783
    Astonishing Member Grinning Soul's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    That still is 2 years without any talk. Logan also barely interacted with gaby and I dont remember any interaction with Laura.
    All this setup is really weird.
    There's an issue (X-Force #9, I think) where Daken, Gaby and Logan are playing an edifying game: Gaby spins the bottle and when it stops, whoever it points at (Logan or Daken) has to pop their claws against their skulls. They're drinking, stabbing their own brains, bleeding and healing in the middle of - you guessed it - the Green Lagoon. I guess Laura is already in the Vault by then.

I wonder if Ayala will actually use Logan at all, since he hasn't shown up yet. Or if if will be up to Percy to have him drinking and killing stuff as his way of grieving. Maybe Jean shows up there. Although I'd really prefer it not to be the case, because it will probably be all about Logan. I'd prefer to see some reaction in the new X-Men book.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Ive already prepared myself for that. Since her resurrection, Jean has rarely used her TK offensively. Duggan had her do so in Cable, so I hope we see more of that
    Me too. Jean doesn't need to have her tk at Omega levels to be powerful. If she used her tk like she used in X-Factor, I'd be happy. Telekinesis is a much more visually interesting power, especially when you have an amazing artist depicting it. Fingers crossed! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Grinning Soul View Post
    Me too. Jean doesn't need to have her tk at Omega levels to be powerful. If she used her tk like she used in X-Factor, I'd be happy. Telekinesis is a much more visually interesting power, especially when you have an amazing artist depicting it. Fingers crossed!
    Agreed. I'd love it for Jean to use her tk as she did in X-factor.

I also like it when her tk is used in everyday situations like in the Morrison run when she hangs her coat in the air (I think New X-men 114 when she's walking over to Beast), or levitates a glass of water (during her press conference in the Imperial arc) or when she fixes herself and Xavier some lemonade (in the arc that introduces Fantomex).

Me too. Jean doesn't need to have her tk at Omega levels to be powerful. If she used her tk like she used in X-Factor, I'd be happy. Telekinesis is a much more visually interesting power, especially when you have an amazing artist depicting it. Fingers crossed!
    Look at Jean fights with sabertooth (there’s 3 main ones), that’s how she’s supposed to use her powers, tk only for defensive purposes as was speculated is pure torture
    Last edited by Daedra; 06-17-2021 at 02:20 PM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

I also want to see her use her tk offensively again. Like jeen did

We need this Jean

We need this Jean

Tom Taylor will announce something tomorrow, hope Jean shows up

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    I also want to see her use her tk offensively again. Like jeen did
    But she's purer, and cuter, and nicer when she doesn't attack. Jean Grey shouldn't be in stories where she has to show aggression.
    [/sarcasm]

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    Tom Taylor will announce something tomorrow, hope Jean shows up
    She will, but it's alternate reality junk.
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 06-17-2021 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    Agreed. I'd love it for Jean to use her tk as she did in X-factor.

I also like it when her tk is used in everyday situations like in the Morrison run when she hangs her coat in the air (I think New X-men 114 when she's walking over to Beast), or levitates a glass of water (during her press conference in the Imperial arc) or when she fixes herself and Xavier some lemonade (in the arc that introduces Fantomex).
    Oh, yeah! I often joke that tk is *the* power I could never be given because I'd become the laziest person ever! :D

We need this Jean
    Yep. TK is so versatile and it looks so awesome, especially when the person using it is a fiery, hot-tempered lady that looks beautiful and super scary when she's at it! :D

Yep. TK is so versatile and it looks so awesome, especially when the person using it is a fiery, hot-tempered lady that looks beautiful and super scary when she's at it!
    I love that panel bc its rare that we ever see Jean used as a flying brick but Nova enraged her enough to elicit that response with her TK

I love that panel bc its rare that we ever see Jean used as a flying brick but Nova enraged her enough to elicit that response with her TK
    Yeah. Big impactful panels. Awesome! :)

Shame they didn't use them much back in the 80s. I love Jean in X-Factor, even though she didn't have her telepathy (which was a bummer).

Louise's Jean had such a range of emotions: she was temperamental, but she wasn't flying off the handle all the time. She was also rational and pragmatic. She was capable of self-reflection and able to recognise when she was wrong. She was super sweet at the same time and a loyal friend and ally. I know it's not easy to balance all those contradictory characteristics (and others) of the character, but I'd really like Duggan to try. I'm so tired of seeing Jean kinda just being there...

I also love the sense of cultivation, class and dignity that Lodbell gave her in the 90s. Considering her upbringing, it felt right. It felt like a more mature Jean, though she certainly still had her temper about her!:)

Oh, yeah! I often joke that tk is *the* power I could never be given because I'd become the laziest person ever!

Yep. TK is so versatile and it looks so awesome, especially when the person using it is a fiery, hot-tempered lady that looks beautiful and super scary when she's at it!
    Yes, tk is such a cool power, unlikely but I hope the pink form makes a comeback too

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    But she's purer, and cuter, and nicer when she doesn't attack. Jean Grey shouldn't be in stories where she has to show aggression.
    [/sarcasm]
    I always wondered how Jean got the 50s housewife reputation. Even the TAS version had her fiery moments
    Last edited by starduck; 06-17-2021 at 03:03 PM.

We need this Jean

Yes we do! Jean throwin' down!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

This is my Jean

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    [/sarcasm]

She will, but it's alternate reality junk.
    It could be a reality that she speaks bad reality costume 616