Page 89 of 719 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189589 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 10783

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    dont know if is already posted but looks like a Phoenix easter egg in Wandavision, cool!

It was posted and I dont see that as Phoenix

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    and my post has nothing to do with the 80s. Different times, different eras, different people in charge. If you go back to that, then its a terrible case for sexism as Rachel was Phoenix the entire time that Jean was back in the 80s and once Rachel was removed from the X-books, they leaned into that with Jean and ended up fully embracing it. The PF wasnt being passed around like a joint back then and up until Jean's NXM death, was very much a Grey thing
    I'm confused, where did I mention the 80's...I specifically highlighted the exact portion of your comment which I was elaborating on. I was speaking on the whole of her history associated with the PF and how very rarely does she have the same agency with the PF that many characters have had, even outside the 00's or 10's both Xavier and Giraud have used the PF to varying effects, and there were also those 3 random characters from Malibu comics who each siphoned off energies from the PF with no ill-effects. Yet she's consistently characterized as easily overwhelmed by it, or on the verge of becoming the Dark Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    It was posted and I dont see that as Phoenix
    Nor even "Ms. Destiny".
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    I'm confused, where did I mention the 80's...I specifically highlighted the exact portion of your comment which I was elaborating on. I was speaking on the whole of her history associated with the PF and how very rarely does she have the same agency with the PF that many characters have had, even outside the 00's or 10's both Xavier and Giraud have used the PF to varying effects, and there were also those 3 random characters from Malibu comics who each siphoned off energies from the PF with no ill-effects. Yet she's consistently characterized as easily overwhelmed by it, or on the verge of becoming the Dark Phoenix.
    Yes. Yes I have.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    You mention the decades after DPS and even referenced the Starjammer story with Xavier which released in the late 80s. You are focusing on me mentioning 80s but the time period is irrelevant bc I too referenced her history in the 90s and 00s
    Last edited by Havok83; 03-09-2021 at 11:46 AM.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Jean on the cover of Planet-Size X-Men #1. Pepe's Jean remains superior, and the costume looks phenomenal here.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

omg i like that cover
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    cool video!
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Jean on the cover of Planet-Size X-Men #1. Pepe's Jean remains superior, and the costume looks phenomenal here.

All of them look superior, not just Jean

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post

Omegas!

(That costume ..)

Wonder will Jean get an updated costume since Marvel mentioned alongside the cover that they would be releasing “costume designs” in the lead-up to the release of Planet Sized.

I want to see Jean some major TP and TK stuff in this "Planet-Sized" book!

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    Wonder will Jean get an updated costume since Marvel mentioned alongside the cover that they would be releasing “costume designs” in the lead-up to the release of Planet Sized.
    I think thats a reference to the outfits being worn for the gala. Those have been circulating in the Marvel creators Slack thread for a few weeks

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    All of them look superior, not just Jean
    Very true!

My intention wasn't to say she looks better than the rest, but that Pepe is one of my favorite artists for Jean.