Page 662 of 719 FirstFirst ... 162562612652658659660661662663664665666672712 ... LastLast
Results 9,916 to 9,930 of 10783

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    �� The next few months are going to be so much fun. I’m praying for what I’m hearing to be true.

I need my faves headlining their own series, leading their own teams, and going out for drinks and karaoke after a hard day’s work.

Still the best scene of 2021. Nuff said!
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

😂 The next few months are going to be so much fun. I’m praying for what I’m hearing to be true.

I need my faves headlining their own series, leading their own teams, and going out for drinks and karaoke after a hard day’s work.

A lot of people are getting series and even movies when they don’t have their own comics. Sam Wilson Ana Captain America, the Scarlet Witch, etc. Even Agatha Harkness. A comic series is getting obsolete. Who is big in the comics does not necessarily determine who be big in the MCU, and becoming big in the MCU can force more use in the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by The Agent of Chaos View Post
    Yeah. Though I think it would be fitting if they reveal that Hope channels a fragment of the Phoenix’s power in the resurrection protocols. Since both the mythological Phoenix and the Phoenix Force are about rebirth.
    Although is not a bad theory, I don't want it to happen, because I'm sort of a "gatekeeper" of Phoenix lol I only want it for Jean, the only person who can share it is Rachel, and there ends my list. I think Hope's role in the resurrection protocol is linked to her Omega ability: Power Manipulation, which means she can manipulate the powers of the other four to work at perfect unison, resulting in succesful resurrections.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    A lot of people are getting series and even movies when they don’t have their own comics. Sam Wilson Ana Captain America, the Scarlet Witch, etc. Even Agatha Harkness. A comic series is getting obsolete. Who is big in the comics does not necessarily determine who be big in the MCU, and becoming big in the MCU can force more use in the comics.
    Mercury is talking about series as in comic ongoings, not tv series

Instead of them trying to develop Jean's relationship with Cyke and Wolvie... They could focus on friendship with Ororo. Very few scenes of them together or the ironies with Emma in this era of Hickman

Quote Originally Posted by Starchilde View Post
    Although is not a bad theory, I don't want it to happen, because I'm sort of a "gatekeeper" of Phoenix lol I only want it for Jean, the only person who can share it is Rachel, and there ends my list. I think Hope's role in the resurrection protocol is linked to her Omega ability: Power Manipulation, which means she can manipulate the powers of the other four to work at perfect unison, resulting in succesful resurrections.
    I mean its too late for that considering the Phoenix has been passed around to everyone and is currenly hosted by Echo

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Where would they fit that in though? The jobs of each of the 5 pretty much touch on every aspect of the resurrections. I will admit that in Hope's case her power was nudged to fit.
    When Hope enhances/combines the Five’s abilities she emanates an orange light. As shown in House of X #5.

Also notice how Magneto says that without Hope, creating life wouldn’t be possible. So I think the resurrection protocols caused the cosmic order to become unbalanced because they involve the cosmic manipulation of life itself to unnaturally create new life. So its opposite (death) has no meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I mean its too late for that considering the Phoenix has been passed around to everyone and is currenly hosted by Echo
    I know, but my gatekeeping still stands lmao

Yeah, but I don’t think they would be messing up the cosmic order if it was just cloning.

After seeing Storm's new look by Dauterman, I'm wondering if he will also do Jean's redesign?

He should just designing new outfits for her every week on twitter. Really enjoy seeing his designs.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    After seeing Storm's new look by Dauterman, I'm wondering if he will also do Jean's redesign?

He should just designing new outfits for her every week on twitter. Really enjoy seeing his designs.
    I really hope so, Russel loves Jean and I'm sure he will do an amazing design for her. I remember his excitement in a live made by the X Reads Podcast talking about how happy he was to design Jean's look for the Gala.

Hickman : a
    Me :

FB_IMG_1638902948718.jpg

…I'm sort of a "gatekeeper" of Phoenix lol I only want it for Jean, the only person who can share it is Rachel, and there ends my list…
    Exactly. Even Claremont still considers Jean the ultimate vessel for or fragment of the Phoenix Force, as evidenced in Uncanny X-Men #140.5, which he wrote either last or this year.

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    Instead of them trying to develop Jean's relationship with Cyke and Wolvie... They could focus on friendship with Ororo. Very few scenes of them together or the ironies with Emma in this era of Hickman
    I want a few of her relationships explored, including her relationships with Ororo, Bobby, Warren, Hank, Rachel, Nathan Christopher, Xavier, the entire X-Men: Red team, Erik, and the list goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Oh, he would totally do it if asked. In fact, he would probably request to redesign her garb.

I really hope so, Russel loves Jean and I'm sure he will do an amazing design for her. I remember his excitement in a live made by the X Reads Podcast talking about how happy he was to design Jean's look for the Gala.
    Exactly. Frankly, I want something as sleek and understated as his design for Ororo, which is fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    LOL, Jean is using her TK to make Logan taller.
    Man, would be funnier if she was making him float for that kiss lol.

Reading this will be like slowing down while passing the scene of a car crash or trainwreck.
    Yeah, and the last pages are basically the car crash activating a nuke.

Like, seriously, it looks about as bad as AvX (Without the one cool scene, so technically worse), which I'm not sure if it means it's good for a What If, or if AvX is so bad it's around the same level as badness as a What If, but either way... The last pages, damn, Jean Ex Machina, and almost as sudden she's shipped with Wolverine, yeah...

- I hope Jean’s future character development is informed by the following: Her time-displacement, especially in terms of the exploration of her powers (i.e., her ability to telepathically siphon/absorb and use psionic energy); the murder of her entire family by the Sh’iar Death Commandos; and her emotional growth as a result of experiencing and transcending death and having both emerged from stasis in 1986 and been resurrected in 2017. These core aspects of her rich history and how they have changed her have not been adequately explored nor integrated into her personality.
    Reminds me, I vaguely recall that Jeen got some powers that Jean didn't have (Think you posted scans about this somewhere), did Jean get to use 'em after she resurrected and got Jeen's memories back? 'Cause if not, she could have that, to show that O5's time travel memories at least did that much to her.

Quote Originally Posted by The Agent of Chaos View Post
    Allow me to explain:

Al Ewing is working on Immortal X-Men, which will likely focus on Hope and the Five, who had previously worked on Valkyrie: Jane Foster. We all know that the premise of the resurrection protocols is basically cloning a dead mutant and then implanting the clone with saved memories, essentially replacing the deceased mutant. However, #7 of Valkyrie: Jane Foster suggested that the resurrection protocols was more than just cloning. As they were literally weakening incarnation of death itself.

Perhaps Hope is (unknowingly) imbuing the clones with the life force of the deceased original with a fragment of the Phoenix Force that is still within her. As the Phoenix Force is suppose to be life incarnate, the opposite of death incarnate.
    While I doubt Hope has parts of Phoenix, it is interesting the possibility that Death is being weakened by the resurrection protocols, that could even be used as an excuse to end them at some point if needed, well, assuming Marvel remembers this plot point...

I'm sort of a "gatekeeper" of Phoenix lol I only want it for Jean, the only person who can share it is Rachel, and...
    ....AND... maybe one other...! LOL!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!