Page 199 of 719 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249299699 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 10783

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    thats the point. This little scene was still better than the crap that Hopeless did which was sad

As for your second thought, Ghost Jean was literally in her head. She knew her thoughts, feelings, how she viewed things, bc she was experiencing them alongside of her.
    Only the facts. Hopless teen grey solo was a waste, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I'll chime in with a third option - Scott was so wracked with guilt and self loathing that he chose neither, feeling that nothing was exactly what he deserved. And removing that was what Jean did from beyond the grave. She didn't have him get with Emma, but removed the cloud of self hatred he was under long enough for him to be able to go on living.
    This is my take too, she just made him free to live. He was already in love with Emma and was going to choose her.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    I just want to see that spicy ghost side of Adult Jean again.
    I would like a bit of that, you can always add a bit of spice. Let jean be mad on bad things and bad people around her.

Quote Originally Posted by Dam View Post
    Rang10 and Grinning Soul, sorry to be in the middle of your conversation but 2 things.
    1. Scott wasn't in love of Emma in that point, when he goes to the "strip club" the person he sees is Jean, not Emma. So why fantasize with Jean when he is already in love with Emma?
    2. He clearly chose Emma, why? the first person he is talking after coming back it's her, in case he has chosen Jean he could just tell her that everything was done between then, but insted, he said that he needed to talk with Jean. And I am pretty sure that at that point Emma also read his mind and knew his decision.
    1. I dont remember that scene. But if he was in love with Jean he would ask for forgiveness instead of running away.

2. It is canon that he was going to choose Emma, we saw him talking with Emma about this and she doesnt question him.
    Last edited by Rang10; 05-07-2021 at 11:48 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    thats the point. This little scene was still better than the crap that Hopeless did which was sad

As for your second thought, Ghost Jean was literally in her head. She knew her thoughts, feelings, how she viewed things, bc she was experiencing them alongside of her.
    I think the Jean Grey series is viewed positively by more than most and it was a good story and refreshing despite the teenage antics being a bit overplayed.

Yes. We knew Teen Jean's thoughts as well. That doesn't mean we agree with how she sees things or reacts to them.

Again, who we were the past 30 seconds is not necessarily exactly the same as the person we could be in the next minute. Multiply seconds by years and throw some deaths and subject matter expertise in and maybe Teen Jean and Adult Jean don't have exactly the same thoughts.

It only makes sense.

I love Teen Jean. She had great presence. She made characters uncomfortable. She had a temper at times but still had the warmth and empathy. She was also very powerful and other characters knew it and acknowledged it. She also had a lot of focus. Even though the teen Jean series was stylized and Jean felt more like a modern teen I still loved it. I loved Ghost Jean as well. Seeing Jean back in the Morrison era costume and with a more hardened attitude was great. I loved everything about it.

Teen Jean added a lot to Jean but we don’t always see it in current Jean...especially with her powers and a new relationship to her powers. I also loved teen Jean being a leader in the 05.

I think the Jean Grey series is viewed positively by more than most and it was a good story and refreshing despite the teenage antics being a bit overplayed.

Yes. We knew Teen Jean's thoughts as well. That doesn't mean we agree with how she sees things or reacts to them.

Again, who we were the past 30 seconds is not necessarily exactly the same as the person we could be in the next minute. Multiply seconds by years and throw some deaths and subject matter expertise in and maybe Teen Jean and Adult Jean don't have exactly the same thoughts.

It only makes sense.
    I don'y like 180º chnges on character, lose their anchor

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I love Teen Jean. She had great presence. She made characters uncomfortable. She had a temper at times but still had the warmth and empathy. She was also very powerful and other characters knew it and acknowledged it. She also had a lot of focus. Even though the teen Jean series was stylized and Jean felt more like a modern teen I still loved it. I loved Ghost Jean as well. Seeing Jean back in the Morrison era costume and with a more hardened attitude was great. I loved everything about it.

Teen Jean added a lot to Jean but we don’t always see it in current Jean...especially with her powers and a new relationship to her powers. I also loved teen Jean being a leader in the 05.
    Teen Jean is amazing! I am re-reading Bendis’s All-New X-Men at the moment. It is such a blast to read it. Jean shines in it.

I cannot wait to see Planet X Jean, Gala Jean and post Gala Jean!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I cannot wait to see Planet X Jean, Gala Jean and post Gala Jean!
    Is Planet-Size X-Men an ongoing series or a one-shot?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnysv75 View Post
    Is Planet-Size X-Men an ongoing series or a one-shot?
    One-shot ----

Yeah, just a one-shot, but I guess it is to get things started off in this new direction.

I Hope we see lots of Jean moments, sprinkled with powerful and unique uses of TP and TK.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post

Teen Jean was such a boss. I really didn't appreciate her enough early on.

Yes, but Teen Jean is now gone.

They need to focus on 616 Jean and show her fans some love.

BANNED

I always liked her. I thought it was nice to see the conversation Wanda has with teen Jeen. She told her powerful people lose control when they breakdown due to stress. And that she needed to release steam every now and then and she would be a goddess among men. And she stop holding back because others fear her. Wanda needs to have this talk with the Jean we have now and to tell her to get rid of that dated green dress.
    Last edited by WallStreeter; 05-07-2021 at 04:16 PM.

BANNED

Or bring Jeen back, and do a good job writing her. Or just let Jeen impact the current Jean since she remembers being her.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Or bring Jeen back, and do a good job writing her. Or just let Jeen impact the current Jean since she remembers being her.
    Naw. Jean of 616 has my Heart!

BANNED

They hate her lol. Gotta wait for the next iteration of the X-office.

Edit: Well Percy likes her, but not enough to use her often.