Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Call me crazy but I don’t feel an once of responsibility for whatever the hell random strangers at the other end of the planet decide to post on twitter on any particular day of the week. Having said this I have to also say that The picture about “free tights” originally posted by Hickman is just creepy and weird if you ask me, looking at twitter, the people mentioned in your post were reacting to Duggan posting that particular pic once more…… I guess there’s little we can do …… people feel the way they feel.
    “Lack of politeness” has plagued the web ever since the dawn of its age, it’s hardly restricted comics fans that come in any size, shape or color just like any other group. As always any person should be judged on their singular actions and merits.
    I think that sometimes people use internet as outlet of their anger. 2020 and this year have been realy hard for a bunch of people.
    Jean fans have been waiting for years to get something nice with the character, so seems like some just explode their anger over someone trolling them. it was a clear act of provocation from the writer.
    yeah we are not responsible for other people posts and this is far away from being only Jean Fans problems. X-men always had a toxic fandom

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    And even bigger Cyclops fans

There was an Editor in Chief who was on the record as only liking one X-Man. That guy is gone now lol

People who make comics really are just regular humans. The stories don't come in on tablets from talking bushes or anything.
    I think they are bigger Emma fans. Duggan doesn't miss a beat to write and worship Emma. Hickman didn't write Emma on his avengers run because editors blocked him.

No a problem be a fan of others characters, but sometimes it makes you think that there is a huge bias going on

Creators are also fans and have bias. Sure some understand it is a bussiness, but some let their fanboysm take over.
    Last edited by Rang10; 06-12-2021 at 09:02 PM.