Page 160 of 719 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260660 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 10783

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Is X going to be on this team? I see him on the cover.
    No, he is just showing up for X brand but he isn't a member. Just giving the bessing for the x-men team

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    Yes, even he did the best for her.
    The best: 2 boyfriends or open relationship
    The worse that some people might try to convince that the hipothetical thing is good. That i why he has been BS Jean since day 1
    Last edited by Rang10; 04-16-2021 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I’m wondering the same, I could totally do without him
    I know. I read your mind, lol. Me too.

Thanks Rang10. So no X. Jean is the Psychic in Charge.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

BANNED

Carnero is a goddess but she is really exacerbating the baggy glove problem by now adding baggy boots.

These people must be stopped!

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Jean as tele-- I mean radio

Lmfao

X would make this team more interesting. I'm not sensing much in the way of interesting character dynamics and One-Above-All knows somebody is going to make Jean's character dry as burnt toast.

Rogue and Laura are going to have to carry. And hopefully Synch will be interesting.
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 04-16-2021 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Carnero is a goddess but she is really exacerbating the baggy glove problem by now adding baggy boots.

These people must be stopped!

Lmfao
    Hahaha, I saw that and was wondering if you were gonna see it.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Jean and Laura were great partners on Red, Really miss the trio Laura, Jean and Lil' Gabby

Jean and Laura were great partners on Red, Really miss the trio Laura, Jean and Lil' Gabby
    This book has so much interaction potential for Jean. Rogue, Lorna, Laura, it would even be cool to see her interact with characters like Everett and Sunfire, two characters she hasn’t had much interaction with in the past.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Hahaha, I saw that and was wondering if you were gonna see it.
    It stood out immediately lol

I would love to see the connectio between Jean and Laura grow, but it's likely that most of Jean's panel time will be devoted to our dear, one-eyed main character.

I would love to see the connectio between Jean and Laura grow, but it's likely that most of Jean's panel time will be devoted to our dear, one-eyed main character.
    I don't disagree that Jean/Scott will probably have the most panel time when it comes to her relationships, as it's kind of a given (I just don't find that necessarily negative like you). But looking at Marauders, there's a HUGE focus on female character dynamics. So I would imagine there's a chance of Duggan writing some interesting female friendships, and maybe conflicts. Lots of Lorna fans have thought for a while that her friendship with Jean should be a bigger deal, would be nice if we got some of that.

BANNED

It stood out immediately lol

Maybe the fact the Dark Phoenix film was such a disaster has made Marvel more or less shelve Phoenix/Jean until they can think of a reboot for her. So in the meantime Aaron is allowed to do his ridiculousness.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Maybe the fact the Dark Phoenix film was such a disaster has made Marvel more or less shelve Phoenix/Jean until they can think of a reboot for her. So in the meantime Aaron is allowed to do his ridiculousness.
    Aaron already had the Phoenix before the Dark Phoenix movie. He has had it since his Jane Thor run or so, maybe before.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Fox could never sideline the big star of each set of films long enough to let the Phoenix storyline actually be about Jean rather than Wolverine or Mystique.

I'm a huge Cyclops fan but he's only a supporting character in that story, it wouldn't be right to make it about him either. That's Jean's story and no matter what else gets changed she needs to remain the heart of it.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Fox could never sideline the big star of each set of films long enough to let the Phoenix storyline actually be about Jean rather than Wolverine or Mystique.

I'm a huge Cyclops fan but he's only a supporting character in that story, it wouldn't be right to make it about him either. That's Jean's story and no matter what else gets changed she needs to remain the heart of it.
    Dark Phoenix was clearly Jean‘s movie...maybe many people don’t like the movie but it does not name it less about Jean’s story.

Jean as tele-- I mean radio

Having Polaris on the team makes me wonder if we are going to see Jean doing some stuff with her TK (not just flying around)

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    It’s gonna be great to see some Rogue and Jean interaction. I’ve always loved that moment they had together in Claremont’s X-Treme X-Men.

Attachment 108549
    Which issue is this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Dam View Post
    Which issue is this one?
    the eighteenth