Page 172 of 719 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222272672 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 10783

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    The thing about Marvel Woman is that would mean Jean discovering she's a woman, which happened ages ago.

If she can't be Jean or Phoenix and the idea is that she is hyper-femme, I would have her go with Lady Marvel.
    Lady Jean I find it very cultured and refined I don't know ... A little British (Lady Jean the 7 o'clock tea). I do not like it very much. I would stay with Marvel Woman
    For me it could be Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I so want Jean to go for the adult version of her codname, wonder woman did it, invisible woman did it and so superwoman, time for Marvel Girl to do the same

Love this idea, design and animation Daedra!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

I so want Jean to go for the adult version of her codname, wonder woman did it, invisible woman did it and so superwoman, time for Marvel Girl to do the same

Yeah if they keep using Marvel code name, they have to transition to Woman

X-Force #19 was a solid Jean issue. She wasn't the focus, but she was depicted as a capable, maybe even quite powerful and experienced, hero with the kind of calming mom influence that is often overplayed and a couple of subtle hints that maybe she is a little scarier than just "mom". That's all you can ask for.

And did she just unquit X-Force? Thank the Bright Lady!
    No, she definately quit the team. She just lead on emission because she was the TP expert and Beast was dead

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Love this idea, design and animation Daedra!
    Thank you, my friend, I’m learning how to animate small images in my free time, here is our Jean astral projecting

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Thank you, my friend, I’m learning how to animate small images in my free time, here is our Jean astral projecting

You are very welcome. You have much talent!

I love it! The purple color is very "astral". You are learning well!

Jean is very capable at astral projection and astral fighting.

From TAS, I remember her astral costume becoming a little more Roman in a warrior style. And I thnk they had her use chains as weapons?

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Cool

Love how you reinterpreted the sash, and the animations are cool!

Beautiful animation and costume =)

I still can never get behind marvel woman code name though. Just like marvel girl, it feels silly a immersion breaking to have a character with marvel in their name. “DC girl!” (And yeah I know marvel is a word that is irrespective of the fact that the brand name is marvel- but I can’t separate the two when it applies to someone in-universe- so it’s a no for me).
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

I could get behind Marvel Woman if Marvel pushed Jean as their #1 female superhero, but we all know that will never happen. I still think that nothing will ever top Phoenix, which in my opinion suits her legacy even without the Phoenix force. I’d rather she not have a mutant name and continue as just Jean Grey.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    I could get behind Marvel Woman if Marvel pushed Jean as their #1 female superhero, but we all know that will never happen. I still think that nothing will ever top Phoenix, which in my opinion suits her legacy even without the Phoenix force. I’d rather she not have a mutant name and continue as just Jean Grey.
    Agreed.

I can't wait until she gets her legacy back.

I would love for Jean to become Phoenix again in name, power and costume.

The Red Dragon

Marvel woman sounds so cheesy and bad...like a relic of the 60s, why would some Jean fans want this? She’s either Jean Grey or Phoenix. She’s come back and reinvented herself enough times that the Phoenix codename works.

BANNED

I am conscripting Abigail Cowen to play Ms. Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Marvel woman sounds so cheesy and bad...like a relic of the 60s, why would some Jean fans want this? She’s either Jean Grey or Phoenix. She’s come back and reinvented herself enough times that the Phoenix codename works.
    Totally agree she has more than earned the name Phoenix even without the PF. But what mutant in this era only goes by their human name? I feel this is the reason she’s back to Marvel Girl, because no alternative has been establish, and Phoenix is off the table until Aaron puts it back in the toy box.

I am conscripting Abigail Cowen to play Ms. Grey.
    nooooo. too cutesy. I think Jean needs to be more edgy. pretty with a lot of personality.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    nooooo. too cutesy. I think Jean needs to be more edgy. pretty with a lot of personality.
    She seems alright in this fairie Netflix show lol