Page 100 of 719 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200600 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 10783

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    oh no haha
    @lukaswerneck
    This is just ASTOUNDING JEAN GREY! He should be drawing her! That one look is better than 75% of what I see of Jean!

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    Rachel Summers had once a cute Phoenix necklace…

I like this also as a more simplified version for those times a more detailed one is not required, lol!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

”She’s appearing the shit out of it.”
    Okay, now I am actually looking forward to The Hellfire Gala.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnysv75 View Post
    ”She’s appearing the shit out of it.”
    Okay, now I am actually looking forward to The Hellfire Gala.
    Ahahaha, funny wording. Jean should be dressed to the nines. She was a model after all and knows how to be stylish.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

When is this coming out again?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    When is this coming out again?
    June.

I don't care a lot about the dress she will use on Gala if she keeps using Marvel Girl dress

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    I've noticed that too. The only exception is Jason Aaron who practically ripped the Phoenix from Jean and gave it to everyone else
    Aaron has a fetish for redheads and it's not just Jean or Phoenix. He has gone to lengths where he retconned Mystique to tie him to Logan's already convoluted past. His works in Marvel as a whole is fan fiction. I wonder how he was able to do God of Thunder or Manifest Destiny. Might have stolen someone's else idea on the internet lol.
    Last edited by Vishop; 03-15-2021 at 02:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Gerry Duggan confirms that Jean will be at the Hellfire Gala, and that her outfit will be designed by Dauterman.

Credit goes to Tumblr user Dark Phoenix for taking this image. (https://darkphoenix.tumblr.com/post/...terman-for-the)

Thank you in advance Dauterman
    First X-Lady

Where is image from? MvC3, fanmade? Thanks in advance.

First X-Lady

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    I wonder does outfit mean a new X-Men costume or formal wear for the Gala? Thoughts?
    That's what I'm wondering too.

At first, I thought (and still do) that it was referring to a fancy dress of some kind seeing as how this is a Gala. But when I started thinking about it, Mutants aren't wearing normal clothes anymore. They're supposed to be decked out in Mutant clothes, which are their outlandish superhero costumes. So I don't know lol. Formal wear doesn't fit that criteria.

So a part of me wonders if its gong to be a new costume. The new X-Men team is supposed to debut at the Gala so maybe it could be a uniform. I'm still leaning towards that it'll just be a very unique dress or something though.

Whatever it'll be, I'm looking forward to seeing what Dauterman comes up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    That's what I'm wondering too.

At first, I thought (and still do) that it was referring to a fancy dress of some kind seeing as how this is a Gala. But when I started thinking about it, Mutants aren't wearing normal clothes anymore. They're supposed to be decked out in Mutant clothes, which are their outlandish superhero costumes. So I don't know lol. Formal wear doesn't fit that criteria.

So a part of me wonders if its gong to be a new costume. The new X-Men team is supposed to debut at the Gala so maybe it could be a uniform. I'm still leaning towards that it'll just be a very unique dress or something though.

Whatever it'll be, I'm looking forward to seeing what Dauterman comes up with.
    thats not entirely true. Emma's worn all types of formal wear in this era. We saw the men do so in X-men 4 when they talked to the other world leaders. The Gala is a special occasion, so there will be gowns and suits. That context will set it apart from being just a regular issue in terms of looks

I know there will be gowns and suits but just not sure if they will be traditional or superhero costumes made into gowns and suits.

I’m hoping Jean’s gets a NEW modern costume and not just a recolor of a previous costume. I don’t want to see shoulder pads/armor, or a bootless costume. I hope that it captures the essence of adult Jean without being being too simple or too detailed. Also please do not hide her beautiful face under a mask.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    thats not entirely true. Emma's worn all types of formal wear in this era. We saw the men do so in X-men 4 when they talked to the other world leaders. The Gala is a special occasion, so there will be gowns and suits. That context will set it apart from being just a regular issue in terms of looks
    Duggan did that to just strip her sexuality.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Duggan did that to just strip her sexuality.
    what do you mean by that?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    what do you mean by that?

Correction: Duggan did that to strip her