Page 101 of 719 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 10783

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    I’m hoping Jean’s gets a NEW modern costume and not just a recolor of a previous costume. I don’t want to see shoulder pads/armor, or a bootless costume. I hope that it captures the essence of adult Jean without being being too simple or too detailed. Also please do not hide her beautiful face under a mask.
    Getting back to Jean, yes, a new costume that is really befitting Jean with colors that suit her as well (not blue and red).
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post

Correction: Duggan did that to strip her
    Im not sure what this has to do with what I originally wrote. Emma literally has a new outfit everytime we see her and this was before Duggan got her in Maraurders and continues in the other books she appears in. Thats not a Duggan thing; its solely on the artist to decide what to put her in

I think Duggan meant a gala outfit, like a formal dress.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Love this!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Im not sure what this has to do with what I originally wrote. Emma literally has a new outfit everytime we see her and this was before Duggan got her in Maraurders and continues in the other books she appears in. Thats not a Duggan thing; its solely on the artist to decide what to put her in
    Emma wears new outfits, Jean wears old ones and the storm the same (varying for white)

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Getting back to Jean, yes, a new costume that is really befitting Jean with colors that suit her as well (not blue and red).
    Green and yellow, or green and gold. A little nod to Phoenix would be welcome, but since she has cut all ties to Phoenix that doesn’t seem possible.
    Anyway, I just want her to simply feel powerful, to have this presence. Power, intelligence, passion, empathy - and just a hint of something mischievous. That is Jean to me.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I know someone who has been able to confirm that the Dauterman design isn't a costume, it's just a gala design. Dauterman did most of them.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by johnnysv75 View Post
    Green and yellow, or green and gold. A little nod to Phoenix would be welcome, but since she has cut all ties to Phoenix that doesn’t seem possible.
    Anyway, I just want her to simply feel powerful, to have this presence. Power, intelligence, passion, empathy - and just a hint of something mischievous. That is Jean to me.
    You got it right, buddy! Jean needs to project her power, her presence, intelligence, passion. Jean possesses all these qualities and I want it to show so that others see that in her.

Jean's empathy is always there, whether some see it as a "super power" or not. Jean is empathetic. It is the reason why the Phoenix chose Jean--for her empathic abilities.

And oh yes, Jean will always have the mischevous part to her!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    You got it right, buddy! Jean needs to project her power, her presence, intelligence, passion. Jean possesses all these qualities and I want it to show so that others see that in her.

Jean's empathy is always there, whether some see it as a "super power" or not. Jean is empathetic. It is the reason why the Phoenix chose Jean--for her empathic abilities.

And oh yes, Jean will always have the mischevous part to her!
    I see Jean's empathy as something similar to Scott's ability to cook up a hail mary plan that works on the fly - not a superpower, but something of both near maximum human potential backed up by dedicated training and/or constant use. Like Prince's ability to write music (he has enough unreleased stuff to put out a full length album every year until long after anyone currently alive has passed on), or the genius of Einstein or Hawking. The number of people who come close can be counted on one hand....and one of Kurt's at that.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I know someone who has been able to confirm that the Dauterman design isn't a costume, it's just a gala design. Dauterman did most of them.
    Not very excited about the gala dress, if the next issue she returns to Marvel girl costume

I'm guessing it will probably be a similar situation to Marge Simpson and that dress suit she got at the bargain store. Some kind of variation of the green dress.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

I designed her a gala dress.

67BC58C4-A92C-4961-BF52-756738F9377B.jpg

It was to complement Ororo’s.

304695A5-33EA-4644-B834-BD76446FE28E.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post

That is stunning! Love the design. It has a nice fiery scheme to it and it fits Jean's personality perfectly. It also complements Ororo's dress very nicely.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

That looks incredible!

This. Is. STUNNING!! Dauterman has some competition it seems!