Page 105 of 719 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205605 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 10783

I love this high fashion look for the gala! For a field costume I would make the shoe into a closed boot and shorten the train. My favorite parts include her headband/ it is an homage to her 90’s costume without being a cowl, the pentagons on her hands are also a nod to her 90’s headpiece, the X on her chest is a nod to her X-men blue costume, the x’s on her shoes are a nod to her Morrison boots ��

Quote Originally Posted by otipep_90 View Post
    Love it!!! This is the fierce look we've all been asking for. The train is a great interpritation of the skirt, and I hope its used for her new costume. Little tweaks like shortening the train to below the knees, removing the X crown, and closing the shoes would make it combat ready. Hell leave the back open!

The only thing is that the X buckle and the rectanglular flap below it feels a little disconnected and unresolved. Maybe if they were combined and matched the shape of the glove pieces?

Yes to all of this!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    I love this high fashion look for the gala! For a field costume I would make the shoe into a closed boot and shorten the train. My favorite parts include her headband/ it is an homage to her 90’s costume without being a cowl, the pentagons on her hands are also a nod to her 90’s headpiece, the X on her chest is a nod to her X-men blue costume, the x’s on her shoes are a nod to her Morrison boots ��
    Love all the references, they're on point. Dauterman is a master!

I think the hellfire gala outfit could do a good new field costume with maybe some modifications...Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 09.53.58.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by perdid06 View Post
    I think the hellfire gala outfit could do a good new field costume with maybe some modifications...Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 09.53.58.jpg
    I agree! This new look is perfect for Jean. It shows an evolution of her style, as well as her persona. I hope the Hellfire Gala leads to an overhaul of X-Men uniforms. Their society is evolving. Why not their fashion sense too?
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Very nice look!

What about adding a gold cape that matches the gold accents of the costume?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

It's a more practical evolution, cape can be a bit cliche and not practical in a field situation
    jean 2.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

It's a more practical evolution, cape can be a bit cliche and not practical in a field situation
    jean 2.jpg
    True, it could be a problem.

But I meant adding a gold cape from shoulders down to mid-back (short cape), not the green train from the gala outfit. That definitely would not work.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    My favourite is Rogue’s. The rest are just Carnival costumes. I guess human good taste has been thrown in the bin with other things…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I agree! This new look is perfect for Jean. It shows an evolution of her style, as well as her persona. I hope the Hellfire Gala leads to an overhaul of X-Men uniforms. Their society is evolving. Why not their fashion sense too?
    I'm also flabbergasted by this for a long time. Hickman's X-Men are taking up Morrison's idea of mutant culture and pushing it forward (new cultural rituals, new language, new relationship models, new government, new religion etc.) but aesthetically all stayed the same or even went backward. Big miss in my eyes.

Right now Xavier's, Jean's, and Magneto's looks are the only things that is particular about the current era's aesethic.

it is time now for a new mutant fashion!!!

jean 2.jpg
    yes! You made it better. Love the yellow highligthed x on her chest. I also disliked the x on her stomach. I wouldn't change the x on the shoes though.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    My favourite is Rogue’s. The rest are just Carnival costumes. I guess human good taste has been thrown in the bin with other things…
    it's a met gala equivalent, its meant to be high fashion, one of a kid hand-made.
    The MAIN GOAL is to cause a scene, to make an artistic statement, to be worn in a once in a life-time ocasion and to get people talking and inspired.
    It's meant to be scandalous, not something you can see on the street OR buy on a store.
    Last edited by Ferro; 03-17-2021 at 04:20 AM.

Or a red version closer to the revolution look
    JEANx3.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by perdid06; 03-17-2021 at 05:15 AM.

Or a red version closer to the revolution look
    jean 3.jpg
    Okay, now THAT looks FIRE

They need to let Dauterman design Jean’s next costume. I’m all for Jean having a cape since she’s never had one.
    First X-Lady