Page 111 of 719 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211611 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 10783

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    I don't think X-Men issue is tied up with Hellfire. Like Sword. But I maybe wrong.

A year ago something similar happened with XoS so I am not too excited about it. Even though they look stellar with their designs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    I knw but that doesn't mean their stories are going to be about "what's happening on Hellfire Gala?" thing.
    Huh?

Written by JONATHAN HICKMAN
    Art by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN, NICK DRAGOTTA, SARA PICHELLI & LUCAS WERNECK
    Cover by LEINIL FRANCIS YU
    THE HEROES OF KRAKOA DEBUT!
    It’s a changing if the guard as the first X-Men team of Krakoa debuts! One era ends as a new one begins, and the handoff happens here.
    There will be 4 red issues (the important key ones) and this seems like one of them. The entire point of the gala is to debut the new X-men team and that is happening in Hickman's ongoing. This isnt a skippable issue

I prefer the look backless. There is no reason why Jean can’t show some skin from time to time. I would prefer close boots tho.

I love the Hellfire Gala looks. My favs are Jean and Storm but I love them all. Jean looks great in green and gold. I am very excited for this event and especially the Planet size X-men issue.

Pepe Larraz draws the best Jean. She is always flawless by his hand!

Ok after reading todays X-Force it was implied Scott is not supposed to know about Jean and Logan but he's not stupid and he knows and caught them. So Jean is a fucking cheater.

Quote Originally Posted by BESTXMAN View Post
    Ok after reading todays X-Force it was implied Scott is not supposed to know about Jean and Logan but he's not stupid and he knows and caught them. So Jean is a fucking cheater.
    Just had a browse through the issue and yeah, it seems Logan and Jean’s little “encounters” are being kept secret between the two. It feels a bit OOC for Jean to be having an affair with Logan, she knows how that hurt feels after Scemma’s psychic affair. It’s been implied before that Scott is still seeing Emma, how could Jean not be aware of that, being an Omega-level telepath? I sorta would prefer the polyamory theory to be true rather than Jean being a cheater as even though I’m not really a Jott fan, I have been liking how they’ve been getting on recently, especially during X of Swords and the aftermath. Those moments kinda feel insincere now if Jean and Logan have been sleeping together :/

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    Just had a browse through the issue and yeah, it seems Logan and Jean’s little “encounters” are being kept secret between the two. It feels a bit OOC for Jean to be having an affair with Logan, she knows how that hurt feels after Scemma’s psychic affair. It’s been implied before that Scott is still seeing Emma, how could Jean not be aware of that, being an Omega-level telepath? I sorta would prefer the polyamory theory to be true rather than Jean being a cheater as even though I’m not really a Jott fan, I have been liking how they’ve been getting on recently, especially during X of Swords and the aftermath. Those moments kinda feel insincere now if Jean and Logan have been sleeping together :/
    Perhaps, but to me it seems as if Percy doesn't like Cyclops and would rather use him as an antagonist to Wolverine. His past uses of Scott haven't been great. If it really is an affair, then this was a terrible choice for Jean and the characters altogether. Definitely out of character, period.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Spectacular Member

It is really disgusting what these terrible "writers " are doing to Jean, x-force is sad and awful to read. They don't know how to write proper stories for her out of a Cyclops and Wolverine. No wonder how many people hate her with all the cheatings. I am tired of this portrayed. The only moment I enjoy Jean is thanks to the artists. Certainly, x-men writers hate her and make her look obnoxious, bored and weak.

I said it before, this is not gonna end up well for Jean
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

The absolute glory if she was cheating. Break Jott forever finally so she can do something else for once. Like not have to give up her governing role or her full superpowers...that kind of stuff is just to limit her in comparison to Cyclops. She can't even lead an X-Men team like the Red and Blue days anymore because she has to be bound up in the "Cyclops' love interest" role. What a drag that character is.

My hope is that she gets to go free when Hickman inevitably fails to make them compelling. We've already seen the beat where Cyclops is hurt so Jean becomes utterly useless *twice*. If that and them pretending to be Reed and Sue are his only bits, please bring on the cheating.

Anyway...no she isn't cheating. Hickman just said people can write and draw the characters with whoever they want and Percy, a man of taste lol, likes Wolverine and Jean, so that's what he writes.
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 03-18-2021 at 01:26 AM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I said it before, this is not gonna end up well for Jean
    You are totally right. They are destroying her.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Perhaps, but to me it seems as if Percy doesn't like Cyclops and would rather use him as an antagonist to Wolverine. His past uses of Scott haven't been great. If it really is an affair, then this was a terrible choice for Jean and the characters altogether. Definitely out of character, period.
    Not having seen the issue, I can only comment based on hearsay, but IRL some relationships emerge stronger after something like this comes to light. Or they end forever. But seeing as how Scott and Jean are supposed to be leading the X-Men team together I doubt that the latter will be the result.

Depending on how things are revealed I wouldn't doubt that Scott would be able to forgive, considering how he has received forgiveness himself if he and Jean are back together.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    The absolute glory if she was cheating. Break Jott forever finally so she can do something else for once. Like not have to give up her governing role or her full superpowers...that kind of stuff is just to limit her in comparison to Cyclops. She can't even lead an X-Men team like the Red and Blue days anymore because she has to be bound up in the "Cyclops' love interest" role.

Anyway...no she isn't cheating. Hickman just said people can write and draw the characters with whoever they want and Percy, a man of taste lol, likes Wolverine and Jean, so that's what he writes.
    I don't understand why they don't break them up. It seems they are uncapable of writing her out of a relationship. What a terrible writers.
    The way is portrayed in x-force, definitely is cheating. Totally out of character.

The absolute glory if she was cheating. Break Jott forever finally so she can do something else for once. Like not have to give up her governing role or her full superpowers...that kind of stuff is just to limit her in comparison to Cyclops.

Ok but my complaint is that we never get her point of view, she’s just an accessory to be passed around, she’s used as a tool to prop logan and soon she’s gonna be the bump in the road to scemma love story.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

The absolute glory if she was cheating. Break Jott forever finally so she can do something else for once. Like not have to give up her governing role or her full superpowers...that kind of stuff is just to limit her in comparison to Cyclops. She can't even lead an X-Men team like the Red and Blue days anymore because she has to be bound up in the "Cyclops' love interest" role. What a drag that character is.

My hope is that she gets to go free when Hickman inevitably fails to make them compelling. We've already seen the beat where Cyclops is hurt so Jean becomes utterly useless *twice*. If that and them pretending to be Reed and Sue are his only bits, please bring on the cheating.

Shipping all aside, Jean being setup as a cheater is a terrible idea. It damaged Cyclops and will probably do just as much damage to Jean. Who she cheats on doesn't matter in the long run, it's the act that does.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Not having seen the issue, I can only comment based on hearsay, but IRL some relationships emerge stronger after something like this comes to light. Or they end forever. But seeing as how Scott and Jean are supposed to be leading the X-Men team together I doubt that the latter will be the result.

Depending on how things are revealed I wouldn't doubt that Scott would be able to forgive, considering how he has received forgiveness himself if he and Jean are back together.
    Maybe, but as for now it mostly seems to be speculation. It could probably go either way.
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 03-18-2021 at 01:32 AM.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia