Page 112 of 719 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212612 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 10783

We weren’t even shown how the hell she went back with Scott after 15 years of him having internal monologues about his love for Emma, the mature choice, as opposed to the childish high school crush he had for Jean.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

This entire Krakoa era is the reflection of The New World Order so everyone can share their own things and others...even their wives and husbands!

Also, everyone can do whatever he or she wants as they no long need to worry about dying and can be revived anytime!

It is like paradise and fans need to let their characters enjoy their lives!

Quote Originally Posted by BESTXMAN View Post
    Ok after reading todays X-Force it was implied Scott is not supposed to know about Jean and Logan but he's not stupid and he knows and caught them. So Jean is a fucking cheater.
    how ABSOLUTELY disappointing. WHAT THE F*CK?! From implying an open relationship going back to just having an affair a year later?!?! That is just stupid!

Hickman/Marvel if this is true, you suck! They really want Jean to be a housewife and mother?

BANNED

Scott is fine.

And even if cheating did "damage" Jean, it would likely be worth it in the long term AND short term to propel the character into a new situation and kill the black-and-white TV housewife view of the character for good.

Like if we could get the antiquated to glom onto Sue or Janet or some other husband-focused character so that Jean can modernize, that would be excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    We weren’t even shown how the hell she went back with Scott after 15 years of him having internal monologues about his love for Emma, the mature choice, as opposed to the childish high school crush he had for Jean.
    The how is simple:

Antiquity, nostalgia, and "they were together in the cartoon."

We aren't going to be shown Jean's thoughts. This is a Jott era. She only has the thoughts that Scott has right now.
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 03-18-2021 at 01:50 AM.

Those monologues thankfully ended with Fraction. Except maybe from interviews with editors and writers who sounded like they knew nothing of the characters they were in charge of.
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Scott is fine.

And even if cheating did "damage" Jean, it would likely be worth it in the long term AND short term to propel the character into a new situation and kill the black-and-white TV housewife view of the character for good.

Like if we could get the antiquated to glom onto Sue or Janet or some other husband-focused character so that Jean can modernize, that would be excellent.
    It's not cheating or affair. They have adjoined rooms. Cyke and Logan already had a conversation that hinted towards somewhat "open" relationship.

Spectacular Member

and soon she’s gonna be the bump in the road to scemma love story.
    I believe this theory now

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    It's not cheating. They have adjoined rooms. Cyke and Logan already had a conversation that hinted towards that.
    Logan cut a hole in the wall with his claws, Scott doesn’t know
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dam View Post
    I'll laugh if it's someone else....
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Perhaps, but to me it seems as if Percy doesn't like Cyclops and would rather use him as an antagonist to Wolverine.
    By the looks of this run Percy didn't involved Cyke or any other external character on X-Force. I think it was mentioned before about something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dam View Post
    They did the same during morrison, they had Jean trow herself at Logan in one issue and then it was all about scott and emma, sinister’s secret gonna be right on point, guess the night of the gala will be the day Ruby Summers is finally conceived.

I have to confess to everybody, that after months of badmouthing Jean's current Marvel Girl look I just ordered the newest Marvel Legends Marvel Girl figure. lol I feel so bad. I couldn't resist the campiness of this costume.

I feel so guilty. Please fellow Jean Grey fans give me absolution!!!!! I'm only a victim of my capitalist desire!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I have to confess to everybody, that after months of badmouthing Jean's current Marvel Girl look I just ordered the newest Marvel Legends Marvel Girl figure. lol I feel so bad. I couldn't resist the campiness of this costume.

I feel so guilty. Please fellow Jean Grey fans give me absolution!!!!! I'm only a victim of my capitalist desire!!!!
    You are part of the problem now, shame on you

You are part of the problem now, shame on you
    *cries in capitalism

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    *cries in capitalism
    Let’s just say your purchase was done in the interest of historical records