Page 115 of 719 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165215615 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 10783

Jean and Charlie Cox... Ops... Daredevil

images (5).jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    I think they should directly reference polyamory being the “new normal” on Krakoa. Make it clear that Jean and Scott are engaging in shared romances. Jean with Scott and Logan and Scott with Jean and Emma. Wolverine will always have a place in Jean’s heart as will Emma for Scott. It would be cool to see Scott and Jean address that this romantic situation, though bizarre to more close-minded people, is one that works for them. It’s 2021, it’s Krakoa, it’s a new era for mutantdom, things are dramatically changing for mutants all around the world with the creation of a Krakoan society, let’s loosen the reigns a little and allow Jean and Scott to explore different avenues romantically while also maintaining a unique romantic bond between each other.
    YES! to all of it. This is what should happen ASAP!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    He broke up with Emma and they were long over before he reunited with Jean. Emma was really a nonfactor by this point. Their relationship was like a midlife crisis that he was able to come back from
    Ok but how did they decide to be a couple again, who proposed to put this revival back on the road? How did they come up with the poly? Seems like the writer really could not be bothered to come up with something better but wasn’t t even willing to commit to write them as a real couple, it’s all just there, running in circles with no no substance, no story or no evolution .
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

They should do Jean and Bishop. His Marauders look is really dope. He's also got that kinda frowny-face vibe she likes.

Plus it would make the conservatives mad. Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    Jean and Charlie Cox... Ops... Daredevil

images (5).jpg
    hahhaha but Daredevil looks like a lost Scott's brother(there is memes about this, with both using glasses looking similar), he is a mess romantically. Better no
    Unless is a one night stand

I mean, why not?
    Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    YES! to all of it. This is what should happen ASAP!
    No, it doesn't

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    They should do Jean and Bishop. His Marauders look is really dope. He's also got that kinda frowny-face vibe she likes.

He is a black man, writers will never do it. They already screw over Black Panther, Rhodey, Black Panther again,
    Writers never bother to show black men in relationships.
    Last edited by Rang10; 03-18-2021 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Ok but how did they decide to be a couple again, who proposed to put this revival back on the road? How did they come up with the poly? Seems like the writer really could not be bothered to come up with something better but wasn’t t even willing to commit to write them as a real couple, it’s all just there, running in circles with no no substance, no story or no evolution .
    Both of them were still clearly in love with and pining for the other when they thought they were dead. Did you see their passionate kiss when they were finally reunited in UXM? It was obvious they were gonna try to be together bc they got another chance, one they didnt think they'd have. While I would have loved to have seen a conversation, I dont think it was necesary to show bc there were seeds planted.

The poly stuff is what seems OOC and yea that needs some more clarification. It adds nothing to the Scott/Jean dynamic and the only person doing anything with it is Percy. I dont really feel it does much for Wolverine either

Saying that Jean never stop loving him, doesn't make it any romantic. Makes it completely toxic and unhealthy

Scott said in all letters that he didn't loved her anymore.

BANNED

Neither poly nor just Jott is good for the characters. Jean should be in new territory. Poly is them trying to hold on to Jott while just barely bringing themselves to hint at something new. Nostalgia is powerful.

Poly would at least be worth reading about though.

He broke up with Emma and they were long over before he reunited with Jean. Emma was really a nonfactor by this point. Their relationship was like a midlife crisis that he was able to come back from
    When you consider the additional mental years they have both built up the ages are actually on point for midlife crisis.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Neither poly nor just Jott is good for the characters. Jean should be in new territory. Poly is them trying to hold on to Jott while just barely bringing themselves to hint at something new. Nostalgia is powerful.

Poly would at least be worth reading about though.
    The thing is that they will never let Jean move on from him. Frenzy was with him on a Au and still didn't moved on.
    I really cant get this logic

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    When you consider the additional mental years they have both built up the ages are actually on point for midlife crisis.
    Midlife crisis tat only happen with men

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Midlife crisis tat only happen with men
    women go through it too and its most associated with menopause

Saying that Jean never stop loving him, doesn't make it any romantic. Makes it completely toxic and unhealthy

Scott said in all letters that he didn't loved her anymore.
    His actions and words when he was resurrected said otherwise. They are clearly in love now regardless of what people want

women go through it too and its most associated with menopause

His actions and words when he was resurrected said otherwise. They are clearly in love now regardless of what people want
    Sure, women get menopause but men get new girlfriends and dump their wives.

That doesn't make sense, he wasn't loving Jean. it put his needs above Jean again

Spectacular Member

Marvel simply doesn't now what to do with Jean, so they box her with Scott. They don't care about character development for her.
    This, and also, a lot of writers hate her, so I guess for them it's an imposition and don't want to spend time writing properly a character they hate.

Spectacular Member

No please, no Bishop. That's even worst, let her single for a while.

Spectacular Member

Both of them were still clearly in love with and pining for the other when they thought they were dead. Did you see their passionate kiss when they were finally reunited in UXM? It was obvious they were gonna try to be together bc they got another chance, one they didnt think they'd have. While I would have loved to have seen a conversation, I dont think it was necesary to show bc there were seeds planted.

The poly stuff is what seems OOC and yea that needs some more clarification. It adds nothing to the Scott/Jean dynamic and the only person doing anything with it is Percy. I dont really feel it does much for Wolverine either
    I see your point with Jean, yes, when she came back to life she was still in love with Scott. But for me it is not clear that Scott loved her, he was/is in love with Emma, he multiple time dissed Jean actually, so I would like to know, in which issues did Scott showed love for Jean after being with Emma?, because I don't remember any of those.