Page 121 of 719 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171221621 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 10783

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    By: Claudio Saavedra Iriarte

Are these new figures?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Are these new figures?
    Just digital art.

And my wallet is very pleased about that lol

Are these new figures?
    I love the detail in the costume minus the lack of heel. The original Cockrum design had a sensible heel that wasn’t too high. Never been a fan of footwear that looks like socks

I like the overall detail and the slight differences in the hair and face of each one.

( I also like that there is no Dark Phoenix one since we want Jean at her maximum power and control which is her green and white versions.)

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Even the writers for the movies do not really know, understand or get the characters. They hear some things and take those views. They talk to a few people and get their views. They read a few comics here-and-there. Then, they think "they get the character" which is really just them wanting to make their mark by making the movie "their own" by doing things their way. They may read what some fans have to say, but if it differs from "their great idea" they disregard the fans.

Someone (from Marvel?) needs to tell these movie-makers, "Jean is not only a mega-fan favorite, she is a super-powerful Omega level mutant in full control of her powers. If you plan on any Phoenix storylines, the Phoenix is NOT a mental illness/disorder. It enhances Jean's powers to cosmic levels, yet Jean is in full control. There does not need to be any mention or downward spiral to Dark Phoenix. We at Marvel insist that you show Jean in the positive light that she really is for the X-Men and how she is a light for all humanity." instead of letting them run roughtshod over all of the characters.
    Fox films tey simply didn't read te comics. Feige talked about it while he was a producer on x-men fox films.

MCU movies all are based on comics, even actors get a free MarvelUnlimited App subscrition to help research for the role

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Fox films tey simply didn't read te comics. Feige talked about it while he was a producer on x-men fox films.

MCU movies all are based on comics, even actors get a free MarvelUnlimited App subscrition to help research for the role
    Right, but my point is that whatever little "research" they do---and I do believe it is little, no matter what they say----they do not get the character(s).

Right, but my point is that whatever little "research" they do---and I do believe it is little, no matter what they say----they do not get the character(s).
    Yes, the last Jean was very different from the comics. My guess that fox only does shallow research: Jean = phoenix, telepath, TK and a redhead.
    Last edited by Rang10; 03-20-2021 at 03:52 PM.

Now I am looking ahead--and to the next movie with Jean (and the X-Men).

I would also love a new animated show with Jean and the X-men. It would be great if they renewed the TAS, but I have not heard anything new about it.

BANNED

Even the writers for the movies do not really know, understand or get the characters. They hear some things and take those views. They talk to a few people and get their views. They read a few comics here-and-there. Then, they think "they get the character" which is really just them wanting to make their mark by making the movie "their own" by doing things their way. They may read what some fans have to say, but if it differs from "their great idea" they disregard the fans.

Someone (from Marvel?) needs to tell these movie-makers, "Jean is not only a mega-fan favorite, she is a super-powerful Omega level mutant in full control of her powers. If you plan on any Phoenix storylines, the Phoenix is NOT a mental illness/disorder. It enhances Jean's powers to cosmic levels, yet Jean is in full control. There does not need to be any mention or downward spiral to Dark Phoenix. We at Marvel insist that you show Jean in the positive light that she really is for the X-Men and how she is a light for all humanity." instead of letting them run roughtshod over all of the characters.
    Actually, overall MCU has done an amazing job, which is reflected in how much money they make.

Total fan boy writers have produced some of the worst written garbage I’ve ever ver week and that includes Hickman putting Jean back in that hideous Marvel Girl dress and sidelining her the way he did.

That was terrible on a number of levels.

BANNED

That’s not it. Making a movie is very expensive and quite frankly comics have lost their profitability. The industry was saved by the movies, cartoons, video games, and other types of medium were made from them.

I personally love the MCU, abd they have done a good job.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    That’s not it. Making a movie is very expensive and quite frankly comics have lost their profitability. The industry was saved by the movies, cartoons, video games, and other types of medium were made from them.

I personally love the MCU, abd they have done a good job.
    If they do not have the money or cannot do it right, then do not do it.

Well, I am waiting for them to do a good job with Jean and the X-men.

Also any new cartoon with Jean!

I don't particularly like the MCU films. I liked Black Panther and the last of the avengers (I didn't watch most of the movies). But the fights from the last Avengers movie were pretty good (powers and magic).
    X-Men 2 and Day of the Future Past are better (removing the mystique would have been better).
    Last edited by andreikes; 03-21-2021 at 05:01 AM.

BANNED

If they do not have the money or cannot do it right, then do not do it.

Well, I am waiting for them to do a good job with Jean and the X-men.

Also any new cartoon with Jean!
    Can not do it right is basically the entire Fox run. Lol. Disney bought them out so that’s the end of that. X-Men Apocalypse and Dark Phoenix ended terribly due poor writing, directing, and casting.

X-Men days of future past was so good, the cgi and story on point... the sentinels in that movie were so well done and scary that makes Ultron look like a joke, i don't know what happened after or what made them make the x-men apocalypse and dark phoenix abominations

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    X-Men days of future past was so good, the cgi and story on point... the sentinels in that movie were so well done and scary that makes Ultron look like a joke, i don't know what happened after or what made them make the x-men apocalypse and dark phoenix abominations
    You need first a good story to make a good movie.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe