Page 129 of 719 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229629 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 10783
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Let us all try to be positive that Jean will see the type of growth and showings that she deserves in 2021 and going forward.
    Why? Did the writer who will be in charge of her moving forward change? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I consider it whining because it's the same repetitive downer bs every day. Do I hate HOX #4 Jean? Yes. Do I hate that she's wearing the oldschool Marvel Girl look? Yes. Do I think Hickman hasn't given Jean as much spotlight and good writing as she deserves? Yes.

Do I come here on this thread to say that with almost the exact same words every day? No.
    There isn't many things happening with Jean, so cut some slack.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Im with Phoenixx9. It can be a bit draining coming in this thread and almost everyday its people complaining about the same things
    I agree. Jean’s my fave but coming on here and seeing people moaning repetitively about the same old things doesn’t exactly encourage me to want to post here all that much. I feel like the Jean thread can unfortunately be a really negative place to be. I know the Hickman era isn’t her finest era as a character but as you said, the constant negativity can just be so draining at times.

There's no need to force or fake positivity either. Sometimes it's ok to just let the thread rest for a while. Not say anything if there's nothing to be said. Most threads here are like that. It's only the most rabid fanbases that keep theirs in the first page every day no matter if there's reason to or not.

ExactLy. We all love Jean which is why we're here. We all know the issues with her in the current era but every discussion doesnt need to always divert to that. Nothing new is being said on that front. Its repetitive complaints that dont change or fix anything. It feels like even when some try to be positive, others will come and tells us that there is nothing to look forward to bc everything involving Jean right now sucks. That is a draining attitude to keep around here

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I wouldnt. Jean looks best with long flowing hair

Where is that pic from, I’m don’t remember it, thiugh it clealy Dauterman drawing with borrowed artists scenes, it looks fabuloud.

Good times (Horrible art)

FB_IMG_1617107579925.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Why? Did the writer who will be in charge of her moving forward change? Lol
    No, but that is not the only reason to appreciate Jean.

Appreciation is not only what happens today. Appreciation for Jean can be for over the entirety of her career.

Appreciation for Jean is not a fake positivity either. It is just that some rather be negative and drag others down.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    Good times (Horrible art)

FB_IMG_1617107579925.jpg
    What....what is this?

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

What....what is this?
    It's from the X-Men Red Annual that picks up once Jean is resurrected. This is when she takes Rachel and Laura to "chat" with Black Bolt about the Terrigen Mists and what he did to Scott and mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    It's from the X-Men Red Annual that picks up once Jean is resurrected. This is when she takes Rachel and Laura to "chat" with Black Bolt about the Terrigen Mists and what he did to Scott and mutants.
    Ah, thank you Askani!

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

I'm sensing a lot of hypocrisy from this thread, people literally come onto these boards to complain everyday...it's weird how depending on the day it's okay to complain about a certain topics.

Personally, I post in various threads and I know for a fact I make it a point to state all the positives, I don't need anyone to moderate my thoughts especially as I've waded through the complaints in this very thread many of times.

Some of you are incredibly pretentious and it is off putting...
    Last edited by Celestialbodies; 03-30-2021 at 11:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    I'm sensing a lot of hypocrisy from this thread, people literally come onto these boards to complain everyday...it's weird how depending on the day it's okay to complain about a certain topics.

Personally, I post in various threads and I know for a fact I make it a point to state all the positives, I don't need anyone to moderate my thoughts especially as I've waded through the complaints in this very thread many of times.

Some of you are incredibly pretentious and it is off putting...
    It's complicate because here is the place where I mostly talk about Jean. So if things are mostly negative this is where I share most of these feelings.

Be always positive is simply too shallow

But I saw many positive posts on these last days, so...

Figured i'd throw this version here since i fixed Jean's face and well it's Jean.

Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

No, but that is not the only reason to appreciate Jean.

Appreciation is not only what happens today. Appreciation for Jean can be for over the entirety of her career.

Appreciation for Jean is not a fake positivity either. It is just that some rather be negative and drag others down.
    We all know (and, so should everyone else) that Jean, her daughter, and son (Nathan) can and has done things literally that no other mutant(s) can do or ever do.
    Last edited by Micabe; 03-30-2021 at 05:26 PM.