Page 148 of 719 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198248648 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 10783

I love the Jean outfit. I love the Funko too!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Jean using TP is expected. She scanned minds without keeling over. Excellent.

Quitting (getting kicked off) the QC was weak.

She didn't lead anything in X of Swords (and won't in X-Men lol). She did in King in Black though, randomly.
    She led Cyclops nad Cable in their side mission during the story

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She led Cyclops nad Cable in their side mission during the story
    Don't bother they'll just diminish jeans achievements so it can fit into their narrative

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post

Would probably buy this.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Don't bother they'll just diminish jeans achievements so it can fit into their narrative
    What accomplishments? Lmao

Edit: Oh wait. She won permission to say Xavier's catchphrase from the team leader. I remember now.
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 04-11-2021 at 09:48 PM.

I liked what Gerry Duggan did with Jean in X of Swords, though I do hope she gets to interact with teen Cable one more time in his book before it wraps up. If Duggan does takes over the the elected X-Men team with Jean on it, we may see some character development vs her going through the motions of whatever role the writer assigns her to move the story along. Duggan’s Uncanny X-Men was enjoyable because he wrote the book as an ensamble cast with every character having their own plot points and pay offs, even the guests as the came in and out. His Savage Avengers and less so Marauders has not done that because they have been more centered around Conan and the core HTC Kate/Emma/Shaw and Storm. I expect his X-Men series will be more of a traditional team book like UA.

I enjoy Hickman’s work and should be valued for what it’s offered to the franchise, but I feel he’s been holding Jean back for future plans. Some of his choices I don’t agree with 100%, and I had a lot of hope he could fix the mess Marvel made of the Phoenix Force situation to align with Morrison’s interpretation of an evolutionary cosmic force or Claremont’s Multiversal Guardian of the M’Kraan Crystal, but this run already reeks of editorial interference like some areas of his main Avengers book, which at times had great ideas that felt almost forgotten, abandoned, and rushed. The Echo Phoenix and Franklin Richards can interfere with the Dominion plot and Jean made just confuse to ride out i the background as wife and telepathic communications operator, without affirming her identity and regaining the level of agency she had in X-Men Red.

just saw it and wanted to share it

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post

WOW! absolutely gorgeous. This is exactly how a live action Jean Grey would look like in my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    WOW! absolutely gorgeous. This is exactly how a live action Jean Grey would look like in my mind.
    Yeah, this costume could definitely work for Jean in any upcoming movies.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

thank you so much Cruelrain, I could totally picture this in a movie, this is awesome!
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

The coolest thing about King in Black was that she pretty much did things on her own. She led several heroes and even attacked the mind of God. I only hope to see half with duggan.
    Too much to ask?

The coolest thing about King in Black was that she pretty much did things on her own. She led several heroes and even attacked the mind of God. I only hope to see half with duggan.
    Too much to ask?
    Did Jean destroy the King? I thought he was still out there, possessing different people like Dr Strange, Storm, Human Torch, Thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Did Jean destroy the King? I thought he was still out there, possessing different people like Dr Strange, Storm, Human Torch, Thing.
    Venom with the entity of light ended the God of darkness

Is this real? Or just a cute image?

Thanks for sharing. The pic is sweet.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Is this real? Or just a cute image?
    You can buy this