Page 152 of 719 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252652 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 10783

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    thats not true. Banshee, Havok, Colossus and Nightcrawler are all wearing their 70s costumes.
    Colossus became a farmer. I can't diferentiate Nightrawler and Banshee costumes haha

Their costumes are practical, Jean is a green dress

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    She's gonna deeply explore those dishes. Or deeply explore how many times she can say "SCOTT!" in one issue. lmao

Also, we have a story reason for the Marvel Girl dress: regression.
    I really wonder what kind of food she will do on next dinner, maybe she is will try a vegan recipe?

I can't wait for the next dinner menu.

Scott
    c
    o
    t
    ttocS
    Last edited by Rang10; 04-12-2021 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by porcelainfire View Post

Who is the artist?

I love this! Exactly how I would like Jean to appear in the MCU.
    People were just posting it on my tl apparently it's not the original pic, because the artist it's called Demitri on instagram and he used Jennifer Garner's face for this art, but at least we can see the full costume, honestly the MCU can easily make a costume like this for Jean since the Captain Marvel and the ones for the Eternals look kinda similar.

https://screenrant.com/xmen-jean-gre...arner-fan-art/

Found this image of a new costume combining elements from her most iconic looks... I think it's a nice combo
    Jean new outfit.jpg

Thats a recolor of her Disney Plus costume with a much bigger center X

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    People were just posting it on my tl apparently it's not the original pic, because the artist it's called Demitri on instagram and he used Jennifer Garner's face for this art, but at least we can see the full costume, honestly the MCU can easily make a costume like this for Jean since the Captain Marvel and the ones for the Eternals look kinda similar.

https://screenrant.com/xmen-jean-gre...arner-fan-art/

Am i the only one who thinks the woman looks like Jennifer Garner from Alias. I love the costume.

You know it could actually be a good idea to give Jean the xavier role in the MCU. I don't know why i never thought about it before. She could be in her late 20s to early 30s and with her type of power could really protect and bring together mutants. I could see people actually believing in her. Heck if they introudce krakoa and the pods she could be any age and look any age.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Am i the only one who thinks the woman looks like Jennifer Garner from Alias. I love the costume.

You know it could actually be a good idea to give Jean the xavier role in the MCU. I don't know why i never thought about it before. She could be in her late 20s to early 30s and with her type of power could really protect and bring together mutants. I could see people actually believing in her. Heck if they introudce krakoa and the pods she could be any age and look any age.
    And as a bonus we wouldn't get the films taken over by another episode of Xavier/Magneto waangst. Feige is (hopefully) capable of remembering that when you tell a Jean story that the central character is supposed to be, you know, Jean. Fox dropped that ball twice.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post

LOL...the post you quoted says the artist used Garner

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    And as a bonus we wouldn't get the films taken over by another episode of Xavier/Magneto waangst. Feige is (hopefully) capable of remembering that when you tell a Jean story that the central character is supposed to be, you know, Jean. Fox dropped that ball twice.
    I literally got chills imagining the morrison scene of Jean walking out against the mutant haters and was pushing their lunch up and down and dismantling their weapons. I could easily see a scene where Jean walks into a detention facility dismantling it like that with her tk while searching for the mutants inside and keeping them calm. I mean come on, I like Xavier but you could never get that imagery with him.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

LOL...the post you quoted says the artist used Garner
    well there you go. I only looked at the image. lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Marvel we want this as her new costume!

Marvel we want this as her new costume!
    Yes indeed, and with Jean Front and Center looking this beautiful!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

I am very happy that Duggan is writing the Cyke and Jean team. I think he will do well with both. His Jean was confident, capable, and powerful and that may be a low bar but that is how I've come to judge Jean lol Most of us would love some more personality, some anger, and a story (like her own subplot or villain) but we can't have everything.

At the same time I am a little disappointed that they aren't in the Hickman book. I wanted Hickman to prove the naysayers wrong (I include myself here) and write a really good Jean Grey (however my fear is the opposite might happen). Like others have pointed out Hickman has done ok with Jean on a few occasions.

Here's hoping for great things in Planet Size X-Men and the Hellfire Gala.
    Last edited by MechaJeanix; 04-13-2021 at 08:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I am very happy that Duggan is writing the Cyke and Jean team. I think he will do well with both. His Jean was confident, capable, and powerful and that may be a low bar but that is how I've come to judge Jean lol Most of us would love some more personality, some anger, and a story (like her own subplot or villain) but we can't have everything.

At the same time I am a little disappointed that they aren't in the Hickman book. I wanted Hickman to prove the naysayers wrong (I include myself here) and write a really good Jean Grey (however my fear is the opposite might happen). Like others have pointed out Hickman has done ok with Jean on a few occasions.

Im fine with Hickman not getting Jean. His Jean at best is servicable but she leaves alot to be desired. He's had almost 2 years to prove us wrong. She's in better hands

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post

I don't want the hickman to prove anything. I want him to be well away from Jean. Like ... Too far.
    We have been in this for 2 years ... I can't bear to complain about his negligence anymore. It's one thing not to like the character and another thing to do what he's doing with Jean without explaining anything. Give it to another writer.

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    I don't want the hickman to prove anything. I want him to be well away from Jean. Like ... Too far.
    We have been in this for 2 years ... I can't bear to complain about his negligence anymore. It's one thing not to like the character and another thing to do what he's doing with Jean without explaining anything. Give it to another writer.
    Hickman had many chances. It's not like he even cared for the character or fans to want to prove that he can write a good Jean.
    The fact that he won't be the writer really should let it clear that he doesn't care about the character