Page 158 of 719 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208258658 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 10783

02590189-98CF-4E68-A570-CBC7C75EBF51.jpg

So, I think this is a variant cover? It doesn’t seem to match the tease that Duggan posted on his Twitter. Jean’s still in the Marvel Girl costume *le sigh* Hopefully this was just an artistic choice on the part of the cover artist. I don’t hate the MG costume but I’m tired of it at this stage. They gave Lorna a new outfit, she only got a new costume last year for X-F. The Marvel Girl costume is truly haunting this fan base lmao but it’s an amazing cover and the artist did draw her beautifully.

EDIT:

BC512A13-BBDF-41F0-97B0-11FC502A6F54.jpg

Looks like she still is in the MG costume on the cover Duggan teased on his Twitter. Gets me excited just seeing Jean and Lorna on a cover together though. Looks like Lorna is team skirt as well, her and bestie Jean in skirt solidarity lol
    Last edited by Conor; 04-16-2021 at 07:40 AM.

My God, what the hell is this costume they insist on ... What does it cost to put the X-Men Red ??

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    My God, what the hell is this costume they insist on ... What does it cost to put the X-Men Red ??
    I relaly dont get it, they will ever explain why she is using that?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Lol radio may be funnier than telephone.

I hope you do right by her, Duggan.
    Radio? There was something about telepathic Radio waves on last issue of iron man with Hellcat. A redhead with TP that isnt Jean LOL
    In 8 issues Cantwell did more for her than X-men since hickman took over
    Last edited by Rang10; 04-16-2021 at 08:13 AM.

I’m convinced it’s alive like the venom symbiote, the costume is wearing Jean
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

The dress was supposed to be burned!

Jean and Rogue definitely need new outfits

They put Carmen Carnero from x-men Red to draw marvel girl ostume, gret art but the costume sucks. 2nd artist from Red having to draw this dress

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Very excited for Jean's tenure as one of Krakoa's X-Men!

Love that Jean and Lorna are kind of matching. They look good!

Is there a valid reason Jean is still wearing that antiquity?? none of the other members are wearing a costume dating from the 60's!!!
    I cannot comprehend why the writers insist she is wearing it, other that there might be a big reveal and the reason Jean is wearing it is part of it!!!
    My guess is the real x-men bodies are stored somewhere, and the one we've seen are just cloned version, reseted at various time of their life where they could be easier to control, ...

Quote Originally Posted by perdid06 View Post
    Is there a valid reason Jean is still wearing that antiquity?? none of the other members are wearing a costume dating from the 60's!!!
    I cannot comprehend why the writers insist she is wearing it, other that there might be a big reveal and the reason Jean is wearing it is part of it!!!
    My guess is the real x-men bodies are stored somewhere, and the one we've seen are just cloned version, reseted at various time of their life where they could be easier to control, ...
    Most of the other characters werent created in the 60s

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I’m convinced it’s alive like the venom symbiote, the costume is wearing Jean
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The dress was supposed to be burned!
    Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    Jean and Rogue definitely need new outfits
    LOL, YES, YES and more YES!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

I am so sick of that Marvelgirl costume!!!! Jean deserves better. Everyone on that team should have gotten a new costume, especially Jean Grey!

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    They put Carmen Carnero from x-men Red to draw marvel girl ostume, gret art but the costume sucks. 2nd artist from Red having to draw this dress

The costume makes her lose the seriousness of the situation

At this point I think it is pure trolling

Hmmn. Perhaps? But Jean is much more powerful now both in TK, TP and overall skill and application than she was at that late '60's/mid '70's time period.

I know that in the new book, they are calling Jean "Marvel Girl" so perhaps that is why they are sticking with her iconic MG costume?n Maybe Jean will go Phoenix in that run and change her costume??
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!