Page 180 of 719 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230280680 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 10783

That looks very similiar to her X-Factor look and IMO, I prefer the X-Factor design

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    That looks very similiar to her X-Factor look and IMO, I prefer the X-Factor design

True, but even this costume is Jean's past. No reason Jean should not have a new costume for 2021 and beyond.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

'' Hickman won't leave me alone ''

Ez_3HiCWYAETu4B.jpg

BANNED

Lol how is Lorna in the first issue if they just decided she was on the team like last month lmao. I know he didn't just draw this yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Lol how is Lorna in the first issue if they just decided she was on the team like last month lmao. I know he didn't just draw this yesterday.
    Are you assuming that Marvel cheated? OMG

The elextion was in february, just we the readers that got to know for last

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    Are you assuming that Marvel cheated? OMG
    I always assume nefariousness from companies, but Rang10 says they probably had enough time so I'll leave it be lol

Duggan always knew she was gonna be on his team. Only the audience got confirmation of that recently

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    why would that team be better exactly? Weren’t people complaining because it was all Xavier students and typical X-men team members, that lineup would just be the same.
    Personally?!

Better opportunity for character interactions imo, sure I would LOVE for Duggan develop new and interesting interpersonal relationships between Synch, Sunfire, Polaris, Marvel Girl, Cyclops, Rogue and Wolverine. Especially because there's so many angles he could choose to develop his cast. However I don't see that happening I could absolutely be wrong but personally I would rather spent however many issues of this run with characters who have closer working relationships from which he could more easier develop his narrative. Than the possibility that he'll develop a full cast of characters many of which has never really interacted or moreover if it or anything from this run will have any long term repercussions.

I say that last point because many of the most recent runs have had no bearing on even the next arc let alone the characters as a whole. But that could just be my pessimism!

X-men legends 3 is a really good read. A lot of internal thought for Jean. I didn't realize her and infant cable connection was so close.

This was a cool panel.

xmenlegends3.jpg
    Last edited by jwatson; 04-28-2021 at 05:25 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

The Simonsons' Jean is always exquisite to behold.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Hickmann's X-Men # 21 will be designed by Dauterman and Lukas Werneck. Thank you Lord!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    X-men legends 3 is a really good read. A lot of internal thought for Jean. I didn't realize her and infant cable connection was so close.

This was a cool panel.

xmenlegends3.jpg
    Really? Thats how it always was under Simonson

Anyways I liked this panel

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Really? Thats how it always was under Simonson

Anyways I liked this panel

I never paid too much attention to the x-factor run. I have browsed it but not like read, READ it so i knew they had a connection but i didn't know their feelings could influence each other.

And i loved that panel as well. It was nice seeing more depth to her feeling. It immediately made me remember the scene in inferno where she merged with maddie.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

So like 5 pages of others’ hellfire gala costumes are viewable online. Since art is subjective and because I respect all artists I won’t say they are bad. But dear lord I am so happy with jean’s gala outfit.

In my opinion they clearly revealed the top 4 gowns (Jean, Emma 2 and 3, storm) before the rest that’s out now.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?