Page 181 of 719 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191231281681 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 10783

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    So like 5 pages of others’ hellfire gala costumes are viewable online. Since art is subjective and because I respect all artists I won’t say they are bad. But dear lord I am so happy with jean’s gala outfit.

In my opinion they clearly revealed the top 4 gowns (Jean, Emma 2 and 3, storm) before the rest that’s out now.
    I would put Colossus on the list hihihi

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I think a lot of them are very good.

But more of them are very, very bad. Poor Iceman.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    So like 5 pages of others’ hellfire gala costumes are viewable online. Since art is subjective and because I respect all artists I won’t say they are bad. But dear lord I am so happy with jean’s gala outfit.

In my opinion they clearly revealed the top 4 gowns (Jean, Emma 2 and 3, storm) before the rest that’s out now.
    Rogue looks gorgeous too

All of Dautermann's designs are great (except Warren). They range from good to WTF with the rest

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post

I think the iceman's would have been cool if it was in Emma's vibe. Some parts of ice and the other human. If it was something like Rupaul, the outfit should have more details

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    All of Dautermann's designs are great (except Warren). They range from good to WTF with the rest
    Emma and Storm's leotard designs disappoints me. Storm should wear something more versatile aside from wearing similar costume.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    I think the iceman's would have been cool if it was in Emma's vibe. Some parts of ice and the other human. If it was something like Rupaul, the outfit should have more details
    It just doesn't vibe with what Iceman would like, imo. Everything about Bobby in this current era is wildly out of character.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Really enjoyed X-Factor’s adventure in XML 4 today, it left me wanting more so looking forward to next issue. Walt’s pencil and Louise’s writing made me all nostalgic for their X-Factor run, Louise’s Jean is one of my fave incarnations of the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post

This so much.
    I think the best ones are from Dauterman and Wernek. Te rest there is some good, but not on the same level

Actually, Iceman’s gown is among my favorites. Inspired by Billy Porter and I’m here for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    Actually, Iceman’s gown is among my favorites. Inspired by Billy Porter and I’m here for it.
    I think that prodigy and eye-boy were better executed

Working on the transition between phoenix and marvel girl, I’m testing some power up option ( too invasive?), the middle costume is from uncanny x-men 447, still have no clue about the right background

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Working on the transition between phoenix and marvel girl, I’m testing some power up option ( too invasive?), the middle costume is from uncanny x-men 447, still have no clue about the right background

Yes, I love that Jean MG/Phoenix Combo Costume you posted! I would use that as your transition look.

I think the blue/purple background you chose works good because it contrasts with the green/yellow of Jean and the orange/red of her energy.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

After seeing the preview for X-men 1 I am more excited for it. Seeing the X-men fight a Godzilla-like monster is fun.. it combines too of my favorite things. I can't wait to see what Duggan does with this cast as I'm sure the first issue may be action packed but I hope there are plenty of opportunities to flesh out the cast and provide for some good character moments.

Today's X-factor issue was fun and I anticipate the next issue.