Page 192 of 719 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202242292692 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 10783

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    My phoenix rebirth cycle animation is finally over

This is frickin EPIC, LOVE!!

Spectacular Member

this is nice, great job!

Pretty cool!
    Dark does not mean deep.

And THIS is how Jean should have been brought back. Thank you for this!

Late to the party, my apologies. But X-Men #17 was added to Marvel Unlimited this week. I just read it. Ugh.

Jean by Taylor:

Jean by Percy:

Jean by Hickman, gets carried.

And not only does she get carried. She wants to run when Scott is struck down. Jean written correctly would be furious. Her TK would have knocked out everyone within a mile’s radius. This is just offensive. Damn.

Astonishing Member Grinning Soul's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnysv75 View Post
    And not only does she get carried. She wants to run when Scott is struck down. Jean written correctly would be furious. Her TK would have knocked out everyone within a mile’s radius. This is just offensive. Damn.
    He wouldn't even have been hit. He'd be under a tk-shield bubble with her. They'd be telepatically connected so they could coordinate, perfectly-timed opening of the TK shield for him to fire his optic blasts.

You know, their version of a fast-ball special awesomeness.

Astonishing Member Grinning Soul's Avatar

This is so awesome, Daedra. I can't thank you enough for the time, love and dedication you put into this. It's really touching. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Grinning Soul View Post
    He wouldn't even have been hit. He'd be under a tk-shield bubble with her. They'd be telepatically connected so they could coordinate, perfectly-timed opening of the TK shield for him to fire his optic blasts.

Them being psi-connected wouldnt have prevented him from being hit bc he didnt even see the hit coming. I dont think he needed to be babysat with a TK protective barrier. This issue was more BS in how he was written and treated like a chump bc he can take care of himself and lead the team in battle far better than Hickman had him here

I didnt have a problem with Jean rushing to Scott after he went down bc it usually is done in reverse with him yelling "JEAN!" as she faints
    Last edited by Havok83; 05-05-2021 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinning Soul View Post

Yes, this should be shown. Even when Jean may not actively be TPing with other members, she will more likely be with Scott many times.

Also, I do not know when Jean flys into a situation, why she does not have a TK force bubble around her.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

BANNED

I keep telling you guys Hix Jean doesn't have TK lol.

It makes her too formidable.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Them being psi-connected wouldnt have prevented him from being hit bc he didnt even see the hit coming. I dont think he needed to be babysat with a TK protective barrier. This issue was more BS in how he was written and treated like a chump bc he can take care of himself and lead the team in battle far better than Hickman had him here

I didnt have a problem with Jean rushing to Scott after he went down bc it usually is done in reverse with him yelling "JEAN!" as she faints
    I felt that Jean shined in that issue. She was taking charge, telling Smasher to weaponize and use them, using her telepathy in really cool ways to weed out the Shi'Ar traitor. But because it wasn't amazing, epic FEATZ where Jean curbstomped everyone present and because there was cute Jott showings or because Jean showed concern for her husband... certain fans hated it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post

It's not true tho. She uses her TK in the arc with the Brood.

This is stunning! I love how it turns into her 811 costume at first.
    Last edited by Harpsikord; 05-05-2021 at 10:06 AM.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post

Looks like TK to me

Quote Originally Posted by johnnysv75 View Post
    It was funny the guy was powerful but he just knocked out Scott, instead of just killing him with brain matter all splashed.

Yeah Jean was desperate when she just need to use TK to retrieve his body and continue fighting. Hickman loves to forget she has TK

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    It was funny the guy was powerful but he just knocked out Scott, instead of just killing him with brain matter all splashed.

Yeah Jean was desperate when she just need to use TK to retrieve his body and continue fighting. Hickman loves to forget she has TK
    The worse thing you can do when someone is severely injured or has a concussion is to move them without assessing their injury. Jean snatching him with her TK in the middle of battle wouldnt have been smart and done him further damage